Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out, from a buddy of mine that he tried to get an order via the drive thru, on his bike, and they informed him they no longer serve motorcycles in the drive thru.???

Anybody else had this problem at restaurants, banks, etc ?

I havent had a problem yet, but if it happened to him, its bound to get me sooner or later.. :confused:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Quite honestly I never thought of going drive thru on my cycle. Might have to try it. Discrimenation(sp), let's take it to the supreme court. LOL.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No Worries said:
I never go to McDonalds, but my bike didn't trigger the sensor at the Good Times drive-up. I had to go to the pick-up window to order. No trouble at the drive-thru ATM, or drive-up liquor store.
Drive up liquor store?????? :eek: SWEET!! we need one of those :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AKA said:
why would you ride through at maccas anyway?

how are you gonna eat the food?
I almost always ride w/ a backpack..so I can just put in there, and then take it work or whatever..gets alittle tough w/ drinks though :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Sometimes it's late and the inside is closed, so you drive thru then around the building get off the bike and chow down!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.