Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A young woman shopping at the grocery store goes to the express lane with the following items:
1 pint of milk
1 short loaf of bread
1 small jar of peanut butter
1 grapefruit
1 pack of single-serving canned tuna
1 box of instant soup mix
1 small jar of spaghetti sauce
1 frozen dinner

The young man at the register scans each of the items and says to the young lady, “Well, I guess you’re single, aren’t you?”

With a blush and a smile, she rolls her eyes wistfully and says, “Gee, how could you tell?”

“Because you’re ugly.”

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
OK, bumblebee, its getting and closer to an official TWF BAD Joke thread..

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need4Speed750 said:
OK, bumblebee, its getting and closer to an official TWF BAD Joke thread..
Bad, But funny, C'mon, don't tell me you didn't laugh...especially at the fair fight one.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
bumblebee said:
Bad, But funny, C'mon, don't tell me you didn't laugh...especially at the fair fight one.

yeah yeah yeah, it wasnt tooooo bad. :wink:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Bee...STOP posting this BS and go out and ride!!! DAMMIT!!! If I can't at least somebody should!!!! :wtf:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gas Man said:
Bee...STOP posting this BS and go out and ride!!! DAMMIT!!! If I can't at least somebody should!!!! :wtf:

I'm with ya there!! Today would have been great, temp almost to 80!! It was just that all day rain and drizzle that sucked!!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Ya know Bee, I'm not a person who likes jokes, but I actually like yours! So guys, don't be too harsh on him. :tt: Besides, the way things are lately, I need a good laugh. So bring it on Bee! :dthumb:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CrunchieJD said:
Ya know Bee, I'm not a person who likes jokes, but I actually like yours! So guys, don't be too harsh on him. :tt: Besides, the way things are lately, I need a good laugh. So bring it on Bee! :dthumb:
So there Slimes...NA NA NA NA NANA!! At least someone here appreciates bad humor!! :wink:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Oh, I know I've been slackin....

Bee you suck!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts