24/Jumbo frets
Rosewood Finger Board
Edge Pro 7 bridge
IBZ V7-7 (H) Neck PU
IBZ V8-7 (H) Bridge PU
Pearl Dot Inlay
PC : Hardware Color

Basswood Body

Basswood is a comparatively lightweight wood, which makes it very comfortable for extended playing. With a good balance of highs and lows, basswood is right in between alder and mahogany in sound character.

24/Jumbo frets

Jumbo frets offer easy playing for leads and chording.

Rosewood Finger Board
Rosewood offers a strong, bright sound and an attractive appearance with a long grain.
:h13:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
wow shan !! u were definately a good boy this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It sure is different playing a 7 vs 6 string guitar. I didn't realize how much I used the low E string as a reference point for chord shapes. :crazy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I had the same problems when I played a 5 string bass to. definately a new experience at first!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
*Sighs* :drool: I love guys who play the guitar!! LOL

I've always wanted to learn how to play, but I don't think I'm that coordinated. I just stick with my singing...LOL

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Awesome gift...Now you have something to do while waiting for the snow to melt tomorrow!...Watch that salt sh!t they lay down though, it is really hard on Aluminum

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Nice lookin piece of hardware there Shan!! Hope it brings you loads of fun during the winter $hit!!!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Sweet Shan! I love Ibanez guitars. My Ibanez is closing in on 15 years old, and I still wouldn't trade it for anything...

·
Registered
138 Posts
How often do you play Shanman ? Are you in a band at all ?

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Oooh thats nice. How do you like it? I was thinking of getting an ibanez for myself. (my Jazzmaster isnt the most versitile guitar)

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Very nice. I feel Ibanez is the HJC of guitars - right price and high quality - most bang for your buck - everything else is overpriced or junk. That is a sweet looking axe. I am selling my Ibanez - great guitar but it is right handed - I am going to opt for a left handed and try to learn that way to see if it improves my playing.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
What's the difference, all you're going to do is bash them on the stage at the end of your show anyway...why buy good ones?!? :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts