Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties. The first man had married a woman from Alabama, and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed done at their house. * He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Florida. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. * He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Michigan girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. * He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, locate the vacuum cleaner, and telephone a landscaper.

Got to love them Michigan girls
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
remind me never to date a michigan girl.. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Yea I know a PA girl that can be like that!! :rolleyes:

I know I don't want to meet her. :lol: :smash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Yea I know a PA girl that can be like that!! :rolleyes:

I assume u mean this part ..

but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, locate the vacuum cleaner, and telephone a landscaper.


right.. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I assume u mean this part ..

but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, locate the vacuum cleaner, and telephone a landscaper.


right.. :lol:
Don't give her any ideas dang it. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Need4Speed750 said:
remind me never to date a michigan girl.. :rolleyes:
I think you are safe with "Miss Michigan" - that is unless you are a mascist.. lol.. If it is bleeding then medicate and leave alone for about a week.. lol..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
AHEM, excuse me???? Wanna rephrase that??!! :smash: :smash: :smash: :lol:

:D :D Get him Missy. Do a little :bash: and some of :bash: followed by a bit of :bash: :whistle: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
ok, there is WAY too many of :smash: in here tonite..why all the hate..stop the hate, cant we all just get along? :lol: :leaving:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Need4Speed750 said:
ok, there is WAY too many of :smash: in here tonite..why all the hate..stop the hate, cant we all just get along? :lol: :leaving:
No we can't Rodney King. That is why we are a country at war.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
No we can't Rodney King. That is why we are a country at war.
ok ok..i'll leave miss michigan on the sidelines :leaving: .. while my Kat is very comfortable, I much rather sleep in my own bed tonite! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
There is nothing wrong with Michigan girls. Just be careful for the University of Michigan girls. This is the "hottest" one I was able to find on campus. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
I just hope Twisty never dated her while he was there. :D :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ace said:
There is nothing wrong with Michigan girls. Just be careful for the University of Michigan girls. This is the "hottest" one I was able to find on campus. :eek:
That little jab doesn't change the score of the game - 45-37.

Now quit posting pictures of your wife Ace.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top