Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is a little early still, but I know that several of us here are headed down(Up, over, whatever) to the mid ohio races. Lets try to get a head count of how many TWF members are attending, and a plan to all get together there! And for us MI'ers that are heading down Fri, perhaps a plan to ride down together as well.

·
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok cool, so it takes a bit to get the tickets to ya. I Was starting to get a little worried... I think the mailman around here gets a wee bit drunk somedays :D

But they will be comin fed/ex eh? Thats cool.

I've stayed at the comfort inn in Mansfield twice... Both times ended up in the hospital with some nasty stomach virus/flu crap. Almost got into it with some freakin jr lightweight boxer who was apparantly famous amongst the Ohioites as well, he figured he could have a room full of 40 people partyin down til 6 in the mornin... funny though, for bein famous, he sure chose the jump out the window and run route real fast when the cops showed up :)

So yeah, Im campin. :lol:

·
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
EIDROEDYR said:
where can find a listing of all racing/times for that weekend?
Its not up yet, but when it gets closer to the race time they should post up the complete schedule at www.amasuperbike.com

Go there, hit the 'Round 8' tab, and hit events. Like I said nothing up yet, but it gives the list of events for the previous rounds. I assume when it is time they will have the list posted there as well.

·
Registered
667 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Its not up yet, but when it gets closer to the race time they should post up the complete schedule at www.amasuperbike.com

Go there, hit the 'Round 8' tab, and hit events. Like I said nothing up yet, but it gives the list of events for the previous rounds. I assume when it is time they will have the list posted there as well.
I received the same info from a rep at Mid-Ohio. The schedule of events will be posted on their site as race time nears.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts