Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend has a cousin that rides and he wrecked one of his three bikes this weekend.........he said the front was kinda screwed up but i asked him about it and he said i can most likely get it for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or just a small amount of money :thumbs: it will be a fixer uper for me and i can slowly buiy parts for it.....but i dont know what kin it is....he said it is a kawi but he isent sure.........it will be a cool project for me and the guy is cool so i might just get it for free :dthumb: if it is too crazy for me to fix i might part it out on ebay or something ior just have my friends dad help me out with it

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he said it was just messed up in the front so i hopee thats ALL lol but i dont know his cousin so i dont know if he will whant to just let it go.....but i will pay a lil for it

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
To the owner of a wrecked bike, there's a fine line between "the front was kinda screwed up" and totaled. If the engine is good, you may be able to find a similar type bike with a trashed engine and do a swap. Post a picture of the wrecked bike.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No Worries said:
To the owner of a wrecked bike, there's a fine line between "the front was kinda screwed up" and totaled. If the engine is good, you may be able to find a similar type bike with a trashed engine and do a swap. Post a picture of the wrecked bike.
yeah i will post em....and proly ask a lot of questions if i get it .....but i guess this guy is crazy-dumb and has two bikes besides that.....and has wrecked before but i dnt know what the bike ended up as :tt: idk i will see.......now that i think about this it is too good to be true

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Be carefull Bull... it might be nuttin but a money pit. Get some more details along with some pics before you make the leap!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ya... I wonder why a guy with 3 bikes would just give it away...what does he know that he isn't telling!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
The old saying....if it sounds to good to be true ....it is.

But, :luck: Bull you may get lucky. :thumbs:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i think i will buy it if it is in okay shape and under what i can afford

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
bulldog said:
well i think i will buy it if it is in okay shape and under what i can afford

Don't you still owe your mom for your first bike??

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Don't you still owe your mom for your first bike??
kinda.....but she wont care if i get another one for less then 2 or 3 houndred bucks....i wnt pay more then that

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SVupON1 said:
yeah, thats what I thought too!
well i just give her a lil money from every pay check i get ...... she dosent care as long as i help her out and pay her a lil by lil

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SVupON1 said:
did you look at it today or find out more info on the wrecked bike yet?
i ran into my friend and that retard hasent called me back....i will talk to him in class tomarow

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
cool, just remember to keep us posted, and take pics, and let us all check it out before you make the purchase, because it really could be a money eater. nothin like chaseing good money after bad money.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SVupON1 said:
cool, just remember to keep us posted, and take pics, and let us all check it out before you make the purchase, because it really could be a money eater. nothin like chaseing good money after bad money.
well if i can get it under a hundred i will take it no matter what shape it in, just to give me something to experiment with

oh and i am not sure about this ...... he might what a grand for it..... but anything over 300 and i am out

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.