Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ya that's great..there must be like 20 in my zip...now I have to go through them all!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Hey cmon now, we arent all bad... besides, there were a few females in my town as well.

... and damn, I remember a few of those names from high school!

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Hey cmon now, we arent all bad... besides, there were a few females in my town as well.

... and damn, I remember a few of those names from high school!
They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)
They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Shredder attacks
These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

:lol:

·
4,183 Posts
That should make it easier to meet chicks in your town Dilla! Perfect line for ya, just walk up and say "Hi. I'm NOT on the list!"

·
4,183 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)
They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Shredder attacks
These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

:lol:

:dthumb:

I think I could've gone to Harvard, had I not thrown so many damn quarters into the TMNT arcade game at the shop down the street growing up... :D

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
:dthumb:

I think I could've gone to Harvard, had I not thrown so many damn quarters into the TMNT arcade game at the shop down the street growing up... :D
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
There's only 3 here in Colorado Springs. But I ran the zip for El Paso, Texas and there is like too many I didn't even want to count.

Phoenix,

I take a great amount of offense to that comment of "men are sick creatures". I don't believe I am.

I'm done. Sorry for the "words 'n' stuff" (courtesy of Gas Man, almighty :king: :whore: )

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
There's only 3 here in Colorado Springs. But I ran the zip for El Paso, Texas and there is like too many I didn't even want to count.

Phoenix,

I take a great amount of offense to that comment of "men are sick creatures". I don't believe I am.

I'm done. Sorry for the "words 'n' stuff" (courtesy of Gas Man, almighty :king: :whore: )
It was only a joke.....

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
snakemann said:
When I was searching my area I came across this 17 year old who has victimized two females and now a dog...................... :puke:

http://www.local6.com/news/4539371/detail.html

That's sick man. Really SICK. :puke:

Actually, I don't even know if those words can suffice for how sickening that actually is. And people wonder why I don't like Florida. Now besides the fact that it can't make up it's mind with the weather, you can put that at the TOP of the list. That kid should be committed to an institution for the rest of his life. :2cents:

·
Registered
44 Posts
When they publicized these web links of sexual offenders in SC a few years back, I searched in my zip code and found 1 hit for someone living 1 street over...

It looks like the moved to the other side of town.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts