Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Personally, I think it would have been a MUCH bigger statement if he had stayed on stage instead of running away. And even bigger if he had been one of the POW's she had "visited" during her protest. I've read about what happened to those POW's and read several books on the various tortures they went through and I have no sympathy for Fonda.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
That is nice. The VFW hall in Northville has a Jane Fonda "target" in the urinal and I piss on that useless bitch everytime I frequent the hall.. She is a joke.. Way to go... :pat:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
The part about the POW's giving her slips of paper, and Jane giving them to their North Vietnamese captors was proven false. But it was true about her saying the POW's she saw were being treated fairly when she knew they wern't. She later (about 16 years later) apologised for saying it.

In 1972, Ms. Fonda talked at my school-Staten Island Community College- right after she came back from Hanoi. About 20 percent of us students were Vietnam Veterans. The auditorum was packed when she came out and announced there was a bomb threat. We moved out to the quadrangle. I don't remember exactly what she said, but there were a lot of boo's and shouts of "Hanoi Jane".

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Jane Fonda should have been shot a long time ago.

That is all.
I like it!

I don't like his method but his statement is very true!!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Jane Fonda should have been shot a long time ago.

That is all.
Saddam could not have said it any better :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Find it odd those who preach freedom for all, preach death :crazy:
Sounds like dictartorship would fit these people well ;)

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
jetskifast said:
Find it odd those who preach freedom for all, preach death :crazy:
Sounds like dictartorship would fit these people well ;)
So you were just picking on Pigface :sorry:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
jeeps84 said:
So you were just picking on Pigface :sorry:
Nope, anybody who wants death to another living human has to be looked at :smash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jetskifast said:
Nope, anybody who wants death to another living human has to be looked at :smash:
I would love to touch this but not on this forum!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts