Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
jeeps84 said:
I guessing dirty pic's.
Nope, that one is used when someone tries to post a picture and they fail, resulting in a red x. Hence, the waving red x flag. Just like when someone posts a bunch of bs, they get the waving bs flag.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hey Capt... where you been? It's gotten dirty around here..join in on the fun!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Gas Man said:
Hey Capt... where you been? It's gotten dirty around here..join in on the fun!
I've been quite busy lately, and will be for awhile. But I just wanted to make sure I checked in since I'd been gone for so long. ;)

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
Yo gusta new smiles! my best broken spanish

JK, it's Me gusto... I learned that much in school when I was forced to take a foreign language. Well, I know some bad words too but that's only from catering and asking the spanish guys there to teach me some! :lol:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
JK, it's Me gusto... I learned that much in school when I was forced to take a foreign language. Well, I know some bad words too but that's only from catering and asking the spanish guys there to teach me some! :lol:
i never took spanish. I learned the little i know from watching "Traffic", and seseme street. :lol: We were forced to take French in elementary and middle school.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
i never took spanish. I learned the little i know from watching "Traffic", and seseme street. :lol: We were forced to take French in elementary and middle school.
JK,

I think you need to watch "Dora The Explorer"! :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Dicho me que mi mejor amigo fuera diez y veinte flacos de Pokets nunca
jugados nos dejaron lo consiguen encendido en la causa viva del sitio
que él dará vuelta al partido fuera del sayin, "ésta es MI casa del
muthaf**kin"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts