Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course here is one for the "What were they thinking?" file Remember, you have no expectation of any privacy once you leave your house, electronically or physically.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A mother faces criminal charges after she hired a stripper to dance at her 16-year-old son’s birthday party.

advertisement

Anette Pharris, 34, has been indicted by a grand jury on charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and involving a minor in obscene acts. The boy’s father, the stripper and two others also face charges.

“I tried to do something special for my son,” Pharris said. “It didn’t harm him.”

About 10 people under the age of 18 were at the birthday party in September, including minors who were not related to the family, authorities said.

Police spokesman Don Aaron said minors are not permitted in adult establishments.

“A person shouldn’t be allowed to circumvent that law by hiring a stripper, a lady who took all her clothes off and spent a good amount of time dancing around minors,” he said.

Anette Pharris took photos at the party and tried to have them developed at a nearby drug store. Drug store employees notified authorities, police said.
“Who are they to tell me what I can and can’t show to my own children?” the mother said.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Now thats a mom going out of her way to make it a hell of a birthday party.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Now thats a mom going out of her way to make it a hell of a birthday party.
:phat: :iagree: At sixteen he was probably gettin a little somin somin anyways.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
shiot at 16 now days he prolly cant even count them on his fingers anymore. lol i knwo im only 20 (soon 21) but i know some younger kids and my town is really small but wow these younger kids are getting crazy real early

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Sure he was the talk of the town after that party...

But Mom...What was she thinking... Don't go to the drug store to develope those kinds of pictures... :bash:

:flush:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Chuckademus said:
It can't be as bad as they make it sound!!

After all, They couldn't fit too many people in the trailer in the first place!!
They didn't mention anything about the stripper being the kids 1st cousin/sister :whistle:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Well doing the math she was only 18 when she had him.........so apparently they learn young in that family. If he can keep up the family tradition they may have 6 or 7 generations at the next family reunion :lol:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
I see nothing wrong with what mom did. That's her child, and that was his birthday gift. The US makes sex/sexual activity so taboo that the minute someone steps out of the "box" the world goes mad. Mad I tell ya....mad!

·
Registered
519 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
I see nothing wrong with what mom did. That's her child, and that was his birthday gift. The US makes sex/sexual activity so taboo that the minute someone steps out of the "box" the world goes mad. Mad I tell ya....mad!
:lol: :withstupi

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
There's only one problem... did she get permission from the other kids' parents! Other than that... I don't care what the mom does with or for her kid... as PGirl said... it's just USA's stupid problems with it's own sexuality!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I wish my mom would do that now at 25. She would rip my ear off if she even thought I went to a strip club.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Yeah man. Been busy going back and forth to Dtown. Glad to be back for a couple of weeks without going anywhere. Sunday ride?

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
99birdv6 said:
I wish my mom would do that now at 25. She would rip my ear off if she even thought I went to a strip club.
My 25th surprise Bday party was at a strip club! :rofl:
Mom and my Uncle made the arrangements! :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
4 words for the mom, and 1 question:

Dude, Sweet!!!

DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!!

What were you thinkin'? Developing the photos at the drug store...

Mom gets cool points.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.