Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these selling well? There are so many entries in the class. I suppose the Italian bike gurus on a budget can enter the market for about $7K, but the Monster just looks so bland to me.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I don't know about the little Monster, but the bigger one is a nice bike. Personally, if I was going to buy one, I would get the 900... My buddy has a couple Monster 900's and he takes me off the line on my CBR600 F3, but I catch him in a hurry once I get it spun up. I can't imagine what the 600 must be like. It's got to be a bit of a dog...

Although, probably a good bike to learn on.

·
Registered
137 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I just don't care for the nekkid styling.
That's another reason to go with the Monster 900. If you are going to go for that street fighter look, you should really have something to back it up, IMHO.

·
Registered
460 Posts
The monster 620ie is the best selling bike in Europe. My girlfriend has one. It's a positively great bike. It has better suspenders and brakes than most japanese bikes, and is an all around great package. The handling is awesome, and it is a whole lot of fun around town.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
kinda reminds me of Buell alittle bit..but definately would outperform one anyday Im sure....but i'd certainly take this beast over a Buell anyday!! Nice :)

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Aaron said:
My local dealer has a Matrix Monster. have you guys seen that. Pretty neat, but its not that special.
The Matrix Monster or 998 is nothing but paint.
Expect to pay a little more for it.

I think the Monster is the best buy for the buck but, if you wont to keep up with those 6's you will have to go for the 900's up.
If you wont to best them go Monster S4R.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts