Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
ront said:
Yep, I live closer to Medical Lake, but very near Spokane.

Ron
right on. i live in moses lake, which is about 100 miles west of spokane and i get up there pretty regularly. especially in the spring/summer when SRP is open, then i'm up there almost every weekend. you going to the lilac festival drags?

Late

Darksyde

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Interesting review, though our findings with the EXO-700 differed a bit from theirs.

For instance, the anti-fog with our helmet worked beautifully. Our EXO had little to no turbulence, in fact at high speeds it was incredibly stable. I do agree there is a lot of noise and earplugs are must-have for long rides. You'll love the airflow in the summer, though. :)

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Interesting review, though our findings with the EXO-700 differed a bit from theirs.

For instance, the anti-fog with our helmet worked beautifully. Our EXO had little to no turbulence, in fact at high speeds it was incredibly stable. I do agree there is a lot of noise and earplugs are must-have for long rides. You'll love the airflow in the summer, though. :)
Well, I think that part of their fog problem was that they were using a mirrored shield. The clear and smoked shields are anti-fog, but the mirrored ones aren't.

I, too, noticed some noise, but it wasn't any worse than my old HJC CL-12, so I didn't give it any thought. However, I noticed absolutely ZERO turbulence on the Scorpion, unlike the old HJC. I swear, with that old HJC, I thought my head was in a pinball game.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya, I was not sure what I thought of the review either. I just thought I would post it. In the end, they did really seem to like the helmet.

Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts