Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice morning ride ....

Cool weather, 50 miles, and I actually found a road with a few curves - nothing too challenging, but OK for my riding ability. Need to go through there a littel quicker next time.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Sounds great, I just got back from the store and there is no one out. It's the perfect time to ride, if it didn't look like thunderstorms, here. :nonod:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Yeah its aweful here. Im suprised its not pouring there in Shreveport, its supposed to raind all week. What highways are you riding AirForce?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I rode Lakeshore Dr, near Cross Lake, then putzed around in the city near there before heading back to Bossier on I20. I never actually left Shreveport/Bossier

·
Registered
619 Posts
take me

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jeeps84 said:
I love my morning rides before work! (second shift so to speak)
Actually, today was a rare down day that coincided with a Federal holiday. I work rotating shifts (4 on 2 off.) I was just riding for something to do until my wife and kids woke up.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I just ride every chance I get! :dthumb:
I hate house hold chores like mowing the grass! That's just two hours of dry weather I could be ridding. :rant:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I rode the GAP, Skyway, 28, and some more stuff on Monday and Tuesday... does that count for anything!! :D :dthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts