Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each year we all renew our license plate tabs. And for the most part it is pretty self explainatory on where to put them. However each year I see an increase in the amount of morons that either cant read or are just plain stupid and dont understand what to do. But look at this picture, talk about a freekin tard! Its people like this that should be ban from driving.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I would think that person would have recieved numerous tickets by now. If not, then the cops are morons as well.

·
Registered
461 Posts
It's funny that you should mention this. I find it hilarious that people in Florida seem to think that putting police association stickers on their license plate over the numers will decrease their chances of getting a ticket. I have seen it multiple times here. What's funny and ironic is in their haste to make sure that the police see their sticker that they are obstructing their plate and thus doing something illegal. For illustrative purposes:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm with ya Ace... I hate that crap! :wtf: Just want to pull their dumb as ses out of their vechicle, beat them senseless and then suffercate them for stealing all of my good oxygen!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gas Man said:
I'm with ya Ace... I hate that crap! :wtf: Just want to pull their dumb as ses out of their vechicle, beat them senseless and then suffercate them for stealing all of my good oxygen!

I actually asked a woman in a parking lot one day why she had her tabs all over the place (3 different corners). She said you were supposed to display each one as long as you own the vehicle. I then questioned myself with 1) what moron issued her a license and 2) who would sell this idiot a vehicle and 3) how does she remember to brethe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts