Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
whether ur into this look or not..u gotta admit, this is some beastly work on this bike.. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
WOW he was looking to get $15,000 and sold it for $11,000. Nice paint job but I couldn't do it. :d
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
twisty said:
I wouldnt....Ill take team Suzuki colors any day over that.

I second that one Twisty. Good call. :dthumb:

But stilll....that is one hell of a paint job.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think this guy was lookin to get away from team suzuki colors.. :rolleyes: that bad boy would stay in the garage covered until show day, and then I might think of starting it up just to hear it..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
twisty said:
Man I would hate to low side that one
That's probably why he has inch wide chicken strips.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Captain Morgan said:
That's probably why he has inch wide chicken strips.

im surprised he even rides it all unless it to unload it from the back of the semi to the international I've got a cool bike show. :rolleyes:
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
im surprised he even rides it all unless it to unload it from the back of the semi to the international I've got a cool bike show. :rolleyes:
Trailer Queen!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
twisty said:
I wouldnt....Ill take team Suzuki colors any day over that.
:sorry: Twisty, I gotta disagree with ya on this one. I mean, that is a real piece of art. The time and detail put into it makes it all the more awesome. :phat: :dthumb:
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
:sorry: Twisty, I gotta disagree with ya on this one. I mean, that is a real piece of art. The time and detail put into it makes it all the more awesome. :phat: :dthumb:
Great paint and lots of other details.
But it's good for looking at, not ridding.
I wont a bike I will ride!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Great paint and lots of other details.
But it's good for looking at, not ridding.
I wont a bike I will ride!
See, I would ride that...If I'm gonna spend that kind of money gettin that done, you best be sure I'm ridin that beast for other's enjoyment. There's no point hidin that under a dust cover. :)
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
See, I would ride that...If I'm gonna spend that kind of money gettin that done, you best be sure I'm ridin that beast for other's enjoyment. There's no point hidin that under a dust cover. :)
Go for it!
I would be to afraid of that bumble bee or betel hitting the paint.
I would have to have sawed leathers to!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jeeps84 said:
Go for it!
I would be to afraid of that bumble bee or betel hitting the paint.
I would have to have sawed leathers to!

imagine being the artist and getting the call saying, " Dude, the paint got chipped, can you touch it up? " :eek:
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
imagine being the artist and getting the call saying, " Dude, the paint got chipped, can you touch it up? " :eek:
That's what I'm talking about!
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top