Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going? I will be there just wondering if a lot of other TWF dorks will be there :twfrox: :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Samurai_Jack said:
I think I will be going on Sunday... all tix except for the general admission are sold out :bash:
:yikes: they are?? :yikes: oh well my uncle likes the pit pass but i guess not this year :lol:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Samurai_Jack said:
I think I will be going on Sunday... all tix except for the general admission are sold out :bash:
All you want is general admission! Sitting in the stands is kinda boring - hiking up the hill to the corkscrew is what you want to do - it's the coolest place to watch from (You watch the screw, then run to the other side and can see most of the track from the top of the hill).

- Roach

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SpeedWerks.com said:
All you want is general admission! Sitting in the stands is kinda boring - hiking up the hill to the corkscrew is what you want to do - it's the coolest place to watch from (You watch the screw, then run to the other side and can see most of the track from the top of the hill).

- Roach
thats were we park :dthumb:

·
Registered
212 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:

- Roach
I wanted a paddock pass too. Check out the bike, booth, and umbrella girls

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes it was

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just come lol .......... umm ill try if i see one

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Yo Bulldog...you could be the MAN in your neighborhood if you jumped into those rooms...Not only would you get a primo party spot, your buds will see how tight you are in with the dudes from a national magazine!!! GO FOR IT!!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bumblebee said:
Yo Bulldog...you could be the MAN in your neighborhood if you jumped into those rooms...Not only would you get a primo party spot, your buds will see how tight you are in with the dudes from a national magazine!!! GO FOR IT!!!
ha ha no im lucky i am goin to the races, plus i live like 2 hours away from my uncles and i will stay there he is only 3o min from the races..... i have NO money except like maybe 100 $ to spend there......... :nonod: .....a teen with a min wage job is gay as hell

naww but i will try for the shirt and maybe some other stuff if budget lets me lol

1 - 20 of 82 Posts