Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going? Cuz i am for sure and just thought if others were it would be a good chance to get to know a few ppl and sit and watch some races....

Scott

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i am going for sure if you wanna hang out with a newbie lol

but i should DEFINATLY have my bike by then

i went last year for the first time it was bad ass i love the races .... and the chicks!!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bulldog

That whole wekedn will be trackside.. not ridng so thats cool, otehrwise id be a lil hesitant to ride with someone who i havetn seen ride before..no offense but anyone who hasnt bene riding longer then a couple years i gotta see soem saftey first hand before ill ride next to em.... but hopefully we can find osme more ppl to group up with.... I'll have to check out whatever bike u get by then... I've never bene to a prostreetbike race os im pretyt stoked.. cant go wrong with the first time seeing Mladin and Rossi and the Haydens go at it.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
That whole wekedn will be trackside.. not ridng so thats cool, otehrwise id be a lil hesitant to ride with someone who i havetn seen ride before..no offense but anyone who hasnt bene riding longer then a couple years i gotta see soem saftey first hand before ill ride next to em.... but hopefully we can find osme more ppl to group up with.... I'll have to check out whatever bike u get by then... I've never bene to a prostreetbike race os im pretyt stoked.. cant go wrong with the first time seeing Mladin and Rossi and the Haydens go at it.
for real that will be tight i understand what your sayin but the bike i am getting is either the gs500f or the sv650s i am leaning (as of now)) to the gsf :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just stay in touvch and keep posting as it gets closer to time and we'll swap numbers nad such and get a plan to watch some races

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
just stay in touvch and keep posting as it gets closer to time and we'll swap numbers nad such and get a plan to watch some races
alright thats cool i will be going with my uncle as well (he owns a duc 916 very experienced he has owned bikes all his life and bikes are his life!!) isnt it the first week of july??

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bulldog

its July 8th-10th.. weekedn after 4th

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
yeah thats right last year was a blast (except for the sunburn) i had multible blisters on my scalp lol it was bad :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.