1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overnight Crash Puts Brakes On I-4 Traffic

POSTED: 6:17 am EDT May 13, 2005
UPDATED: 6:55 am EDT May 13, 2005

An accident overnight prompted police to close the eastbound lanes of Interstate 4 in Volusia County for more than five hours Friday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside: Check Traffic Conditions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crash happened just after 1 a.m. at Dirksen Drive, WESH 2 News reported.

One or possibly two motorcycles were involved in the accident, and one person was killed, officials said.

WESH 2 News traffic reporter Danielle Bellini suggests drivers in the area exit I-4 at U.S. Highway 17-92 and use that highway into Volusia County.

The highway was closed for more than five hours, and traffic in the area should remain heavy through the morning rush hour.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No details as to why they crashed or whatever??????

:nopicsbs:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry, there are no pics. i just picked up on it on a news website and thats all they had.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
You really need pics Gas Man? I mean why would you want to see a wrecked bike and pictures of someone who got messed up in the crash? I wouldn't and I have a strong stomach.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No I don't really need pics but that smilie is almost a TWF must!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ya you dont really need the pics. But it does sort of ground you to see them . It makes you think twice about doin somethin stupid .We all do dumb stuff once in a while and seein the wrecks can help you keep your head . :2cents:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Who's fault was it?
Who died?
What where they riding?
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts