Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Ducati 996...thats better! and i only changed 2 answers that could go either way. i dont know about the ego though.
Ducati 996
You scored 6 moxie, 6 zeal, and 6 pomp!
You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused.
Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I scored:Aprilia RSV Mille
You scored 9 moxie, 5 zeal, and 7 pomp!
You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself.
Seriously. The Mille's power scares the crap out of you at times, and you mostly bought it because you wanted something more unusual than a Ducati. Its not comfortable, you're not having fun, and you're riding less than you did on your old bike. If you're not willing to put in some serious practice time, you should really get something a little less purposefully lethal.

(Is it just me, or is the bike way more attractive than the bimbo in the picture below? --iocaine)

·
Registered
505 Posts
SVupON1 said:
You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself.
Seriously. The Mille's power scares the crap out of you at times, and you mostly bought it because you wanted something more unusual than a Ducati. Its not comfortable, you're not having fun, and you're riding less than you did on your old bike. If you're not willing to put in some serious practice time, you should really get something a little less purposefully lethal.

(Is it just me, or is the bike way more attractive than the bimbo in the picture below? --iocaine)
Thats 2 for the Mille.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 8 moxie, 7 zeal, and -1 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I was told to just get the tatoo???? :cursin: :bonk:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 4 moxie, 8 zeal, and 3 pomp!
You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?
Yeah sure..whatever...

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
What a coincidence....
Honda RC51

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
chev said:
funny.......ZX7R for me...weird...that's what I ride. Pretty accurate test. :cheers:
Same with me. RC51..altrhough I went back and took test a 2nd time because a couple questions could go either way. 2nd time I got this...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Man that even came with the tiling upgrade! :D

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I scored a Ducati Monster. It also said that I would also score the Suzuki SV but that it is too common for me. Funny thing is that I ride an SV. Pretty good test.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
SVupON1 said:

same exact score i got

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 3 moxie, 9 zeal, and 0 pomp!
Nice bike but dont think I would buy!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I got the same thing Jeeps but I think I would have to upgrade to something nicer!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts