Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Heres my score.

Your total is: 6 (Sport Rider). You are a true sport rider. If you apply the concepts discussed in this book (as you may already be doing), your chances of sustaining a lifetime of sport riding passion are good.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
What you score there Matt???

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
What you score there Matt???
7, then a 6, the a 7 again...just been playing around with it for a bit...seeing what different answers give what scores..

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Your total is: 15 (Sport Rider). You are a true sport rider. If you apply the concepts discussed in this book (as you may already be doing), your chances of sustaining a lifetime of sport riding passion are good.

I think I lost some points for wanting to be a local legend but hey I will settle for a legend in my own mind.. lol..

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Where are my "knee sparkers"?

Your total is: 3 (Sport Rider). You are a true sport rider. If you apply the concepts discussed in this book (as you may already be doing), your chances of sustaining a lifetime of sport riding passion are good.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Here is every possable wrong answer. this is what you get.

Your score is 62(Hazard to Others). You are a definite squid. It is obvious to other riders. You probably aren't even capable of taking in and putting the concepts in this book to use. You will be a danger to yourself and others in your pursuit of glory. Though you may survive long enough to become fast or even an accomplished racer or stunt rider, you do our sport great damage and are likely to be involved in tragedies. But there is hope! Many superb sport riders have survived and grown beyond their squidly phase...

lol :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is there any answer in this test that doesnt call you a true sport rider.. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:

Your score is 62(Hazard to Others). You are a definite squid. It is obvious to other riders. You probably aren't even capable of taking in and putting the concepts in this book to use. You will be a danger to yourself and others in your pursuit of glory. Though you may survive long enough to become fast or even an accomplished racer or stunt rider, you do our sport great damage and are likely to be involved in tragedies. But there is hope! Many superb sport riders have survived and grown beyond their squidly phase...

NEED4SPEED750 said:
is there any answer in this test that doesnt call you a true sport rider..

Right there is my last post with my highest score so far. I am Hazard. hehehe I will retry it again to see if I can score higher this time. LOL :crazy: :D :screwy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Right there is my last post with my highest score so far. I am Hazard. hehehe I will retry it again to see if I can score higher this time. LOL :crazy: :D :screwy:
you've got way too much time on your hands. :bash:

·
Registered
392 Posts
here's my score.... and yes, i answered it honestly, even risking offending my husband. :D

Your total is: -6 (Sport Rider). You are a true sport rider. If you apply the concepts discussed in this book (as you may already be doing), your chances of sustaining a lifetime of sport riding passion are good.

·
Registered
392 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:

now really, how long did it take u to do this? GET A LIFE! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Here we go. Someone beat this low score. LOL :D

Your total is -26 (Tourer). You have lost or haven't yet activated the sport rider inside of you. If your score is in the closer part of this -11 to -30 range to zero, you may consider yourself a sport-tourer or even a sport rider, but you have either grown away from performance riding or have yet allow yourself to taste its passion. This book has little to offer for the former, and much that will benefit the latter.

Another possibility is that you are a poseur, thinking or acting like you are a sport rider without doing the work and self-discovery to do justice to your bike. Poseurs will eventually either hear The Call or will dismiss sport riding with the next season's fashion making this book inconsequential to them. If you were previously more aggressive and are simply returning to the negative numbers you are not a poseur as you have tasted true sport riding.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
A small twik here and there and these are the new scores I got. :D

Your total is -32(Easy Rider). You will probably disagree with most of this book. You may be a tourer or an easy rider type at heart. It is unlikely that your perspective will allow you to understand the joys of dragging knee through a serious corner or your fear has kept you from pursuing this kind of passion.

Your total is: -8 (Sport Rider). You are a true sport rider. If you apply the concepts discussed in this book (as you may already be doing), your chances of sustaining a lifetime of sport riding passion are good.

I must be bored at 3am in the morning. LOL :crazy:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
step away from the crackpipe and go to bed!!! :lol: :dthumb:

Looks like I am not the only one that needs to do that. I have an excuse. I just got done feeding my 7 week old and put him to bed. Why are you up this late. LOL :crazy:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts