Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies and Gentelmen,

I'm running a survey to get peoples opinion on safety and I'd appreciate it if you could please go to the below web site and take part in it.

As a small token of my appreciation there will be a draw for a 50 dollar gift certificate to the online retailer of your choice.

The purpose of this survey is to gather some information on safety and will be used to help direct my small business. The survey is relatively short and should not take any more than five minutes and if you have any questions or concerns you can contact me by email ([email protected]).

The survey can be found at the following web site.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=97859

Thanks
James

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
:welcome: :twfrox:
Done! :dthumb:
I'm guessing you are marketing some new Kevlar jeans? :scratch:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Done and Done.

BTW, free tip, and maybe others have comments (new thread possibility): hip armor. Both my lowsides, my hip hurt wors than anything.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Done...good point on the hip armor. :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
donr :dthumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm looking at developing some men and womens Kevlar jeans and if things go well they will be available in the new year.

James

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank You

I just want to thank everyone who has or will take part in the survey, the information will really help with my small business.

I also want to thank you for the additional comments in the posts.

Thanks
James

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
How much money have you put into developing these? Although highly encouraged to put a close figure, I could settle for: not much, a decent amount, a shiit load. Or you could use: high fives or lowsixes or something.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Very well thought out survey...

If anyone is sitting on the fence about taking the survey, you should do it, it just might bring us some High quality gear at an affordable price !

:pat:
Steve.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Done Deal.. now gimme some kevlar jeans :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts