Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going to the motorcycle show sponsored by Cycle World? The next one is next weekend in Dallas. It's coming to 10 other cities. See www.motorcycleshows.com for schedule.

I've gone to several shows and always enjoyed it. Every dealer shows their new bikes and they trot out any leftovers at very reduced prices. Plus you can sit on almost every bike. They have cut-aways of engines, race bikes, exotics, rare and classic bikes on display.

Many manufacturers show their stuff including: helmets, suspension, exhaust, etc. Many have good discounts or give out coupons. I get my subscription for Motorcycle Consumer News there, where they give you two years for the price of one. The guys riding inside the steel ball is neat too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Tried looking at site and only get this error:


Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Could not connect to JRun Server.


What other cities is it going to be at?? Post that and I will let you know. :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
hell yeah.. Jan. 18-20: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA

Im there!!

I know where thats at. :) Lets go on a road trip. Well, a 2 hr trip. LOL :D
 

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
Joined
·
4,183 Posts
Ok, I don't know what year what I posted above was from, but it ain't this years ! :D *oops!*

The *Real* schedule as of the December 04 Issue of Cycle World

Nov 5-7 San Fran
Nov 19-21 Dallas
Dec 3-5 Long Beach
Dec 10-12 Seattle
Dec 17-19 Denver
Jan 7-9 Atlanta
Jan 14-16 Wash DC
Jan 21-23 New York
Jan 28-30 Ohio
Feb 4-6 Minneapolis
Feb 11-13 Chicago
Feb 25-27 Detroit

Sorry PA Guys, and any others my previous one led astray :) :screwy:

Thanks No Worries
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pickle, you missed the show in Denver, December 17-19. And the price is kind of expensive at $12, for most of the same thing you can see at the dealers. But it is a fun thing to do when it's cold out. I don't know what happened to their website server.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Ok, I don't know what year what I posted above was from, but it ain't this years ! :D *oops!*

The *Real* schedule as of the December 04 Issue of Cycle World

Nov 5-7 San Fran
Nov 19-21 Dallas
Dec 3-5 Long Beach
Dec 10-12 Seattle
Dec 17-19 Denver
Jan 7-9 Atlanta
Jan 14-16 Wash DC
Jan 21-23 New York
Jan 28-30 Ohio
Feb 4-6 Minneapolis
Feb 11-13 Chicago
Feb 25-27 Detroit

Sorry PA Guys, and any others my previous one led astray :) :screwy:

Thanks No Worries

:wtf: that sucks!! what PA aint good enuff?? well ok, pa does suck...oh well, guess i still have the timonium show next spring..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
New York....that'll work too, havent been to the big apple in awhile, but damn, would have rather been able to ride up there.. :rant:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
New York....that'll work too, havent been to the big apple in awhile, but damn, would have rather been able to ride up there.. :rant:

Thats a little further then I was wanting to go. I was liking more the 2 hr trip then the 4 hr one. LOL :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Ok, I don't know what year what I posted above was from, but it ain't this years ! :D *oops!*

The *Real* schedule as of the December 04 Issue of Cycle World

Nov 5-7 San Fran
Nov 19-21 Dallas
Dec 3-5 Long Beach
Dec 10-12 Seattle
Dec 17-19 Denver
Jan 7-9 Atlanta
Jan 14-16 Wash DC
Jan 21-23 New York
Jan 28-30 Ohio
Feb 4-6 Minneapolis
Feb 11-13 Chicago
Feb 25-27 Detroit

Sorry PA Guys, and any others my previous one led astray :) :screwy:

Thanks No Worries
Thank God. I was scared about Detroit. I feel much much better now!!! :here:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
im anxious to see some of these cool concept bikes they always have up there..we'll take alot of pics for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
im anxious to see some of these cool concept bikes they always have up there..we'll take alot of pics for sure.

So which one are you going to. The New York one or the DC one I want to go to?? :)
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top