Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another crash in my area. This one could have been prevented if the driver would have sat there and waited for the motorcycle passed by. It was broad daylight.

A Spring Grove man was in satisfactory condition at York Hospital on Thursday night after police said a vehicle pulled into the path of his motorcycle Tuesday afternoon in Jackson Township.
Northern York County Regional Police said they went to the crash on Hanover Road around 4 p.m., just west of Little Creek Road. Police said Cathy L. Edwards, 32, of East Street in Spring Grove, was driving east in a 1998 Chevrolet Lumina, while Micah A. Miller, 19, of Campus Avenue in Spring Grove, was traveling west on a 2003 Honda motorcycle.

Police said Edwards tried to turn left into a driveway, and pulled into the path of Miller.

Police did not say in a statement whether any citations had been issued or were being considered in the crash.

Good to hear that he is ok now.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
was traveling west on a 2003 Honda motorcycle.
QUOTE]

good vibes out to the rider!!! but im surprised, knowing how the press is, here at home, their wasnt a more vivid remark about the type of bike he was riding.. :mad:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And to as many we have had here recently in the area. This one even tells that the driver turned in front of him. :(

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
this sucks. These people in cars need to be a little more cautious when driving. I am so sick of hearing that a person gets hurts or killed because of some freakin idiot probably thinks that the mc doesn't belong on the rode. Unfortunately because of @$$wads like this, a dear friend of ours just recently lost his son. :sob:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
this sucks. These people in cars need to be a little more cautious when driving.
unfortunately the chances of that ever happening are slim to none :nonod:...if its not a cell phone junkie, it's someone drinking coffee and playing with the radio, or a mother yelling at the kids in the back seat, a college kid doing his homework on the way to class, someone just having a bad day who's talking to himself, the list goes on endlessly... :mad:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Yeah that sucks. I hate to hear this stuff. Best wishes out to another fallen rider. At least it sounded positive that he was in good condition.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah those drivers suck! Last night on my way to work I had some stupid bietch pull out in front of me when I was on my bike. Thank God I pay attention when I'm riding!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
John said:
:( Some people think they own the road.
Those some people suck too...they all need to take a drivers ed class taught by a motorcycle rider!!!! :bash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Those some people suck too...they all need to take a drivers ed class taught by a motorcycle rider!!!! :bash:
:iagree: :damn:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts