Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so what other movies are there that have bikes in them besides:

- Faster
- All stunt videos
- Fled
- The Fast and the Furious
- 2 Fast 2 Furious
- I, Robot (so sad they demolished that Aprilia :cry:)


What others are out there that can be rented/bought?


Oh and on a side note, if you haven't seen "Batman Begins" , see it, it's good. Or in my opinion it was good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
There are some oldies/classics starring Steve McQueen that were on AMC recently. I've not seen any of them, but was told he rides Triumphs. ItG is right abt Torque. I like it, but :iagree: with the critics that the stunts were too unbelievable (CGI) which is prolly why I like Biker Boyz better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JK_DILLA said:
Matrix Reloaded.

The Wild One.

Really? I'll have to watch that today then. I forgot to put "Biker Boyz" and "Torque" on the list, I forgot about them. "Biker Boyz" was a good flick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
What others are out there that can be rented/bought?


Oh and on a side note, if you haven't seen "Batman Begins" , see it, it's good. Or in my opinion it was good.
+1
Batman was good. As for rent or buy....My vote is to rent and "archive." (Movies, but definately go see Batman)
:wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OneRedLT4 said:
+1
Batman was good. As for rent or buy....My vote is to rent and "archive." (Movies, but definately go see Batman)
:wink:

What you talkin' about?

I want to go see "Land of the Dead", that looks really good. Better than "Dawn of the Dead" (the new one of course).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,314 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Yeah, I heard that had a bike in it. The video game has one, I know that.
2 Daytonas. Look close and the tires magically chnage from knobbies to street tires in the blink of an edit!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JK_DILLA said:
2 Daytonas. Look close and the tires magically chnage from knobbies to street tires in the blink of an edit!

That's funny. Now I'm gonna have to go rent that movie.

As for the Daytona, well that was the bike that I was gonna get the "Daytona 650", decided against it though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,314 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
That's funny. Now I'm gonna have to go rent that movie.

As for the Daytona, well that was the bike that I was gonna get the "Daytona 650", decided against it though.
Sorry i meant 2 Daytona 955's (955?) The 3 banger.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top