Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since you already have the blue one..here's the Sweet lookin Black version of the wallpaper :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I hope he likes it...if he doesn't, I know I will. :drool:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'd take one in that color as well...but I would have to find out how to get the Yam label off it for the Kaw replacement...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just love the black!!! Damn its stealth lookin!!!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Ok ok i admit it.... I prefer to see more of the bike usually, lean more towards the naked sportbikes instead of the clothed ones usually...... But that bike in black is freakin hot man!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
That liquid silver is bad a$$.. Gasman if you bought a Yam, i.e. you got smart, and you decided to put Kaw stickers on it I would kick you in the nuts and punch you in the throat.. Then I would run a mile in 4 pair of pants and tea bag you..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Man O MAN!!! MP, maybe I can just leave the Yam stickers on it, sense you put it that way!!! :lol:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I recently saw one of these beasts in a local dealer, and heard one running down in the shop area!!! Wow, they are amazingly comfortable from what I could tell and definately bad a$$ looking!! :cool:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Sweet looking bike. I'm still trying to decide between a gsxr 600 and an R6. I know what Mudpuppy will be voting for.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Damnit Bee and I used to like you.. Takes notes from Gasman - he learned quick enough.. lol..

One of the guys I ride with :lol: every Sunday Morning :whistle: has an '04 R 1 and it is quite impressive. I'm going to be moving up in '05 to a liter bike, and I am keeping an open mind. I just need to roll 25 K on the Bee before I think I will be ready

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Sweet looking bike. I'm still trying to decide between a gsxr 600 and an R6. I know what Mudpuppy will be voting for.
Get the GSXR!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R6 all the way baby..

In the words of Twisty - I hate Suzuki.. lol..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts