Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,335 Posts
All I can say is..."Its about time. It is something that has been needed done for a long time. Very over due."

· Registered
7,335 Posts
bumblebee said:
I agree that people should have to take the riding skills portion of the MC test to renew. In Florida, If you have tickets/points on your car license they make you take the written or driving section again to renew. I would like to see something along those lines for MC license. I would object to being forced to attend a mandatory riding course with a $100.00 + price tag to renew. I have 30 years with my MC endorsement and a safe driver label on the front of my license. But I think there should be toughening of the requirements for licensening especially for those with tickets/at fault accidents. Yes, that is me on the bumblebee doing circles and fig 8's in the shopping center parking lot after midnight.

How do you get that. I know from being a safe driver but how. A certain amount of years of safe driving or what. And its a label on there too.

· Registered
7,335 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
besides If im moving up there, I better start gettin the 411 on the area. :D

Its too cold up there I told you. If your going to move, move down south so I can move to. Then we can ride all year round. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.