Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
I agree, I took my MSF after I'd been riding for about 2 months. Just went with the old nuttin during that time as far as license, but O well! Plus I took the advanced corse and not the crappy beginers...

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
Yeah, that sounds great! I wish they had something like that around here as well.

When I took my class, I had my old Ninja EX-500 and the instructor loved it. He even rode it and was draggin peg like crazy with it, while we all just watched...it was funny and cool.

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
Well, I'm going to side with the Twisty's of the world on this one. $100 + penalty to renew your license because you have a ticket!! WTF are you smoking! What are you trying to fund? That would be rediculus. That is the reason there is a fine on the ticket. The fine is the monitary ouch of getting a ticket. No double dipping!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the idea of a renewal test or drive. They have that in Florida due to all the retired people down there. But I think that should be everywhere. There are ALOT of drivers out there that need to get their head "renewed". Thank God were only 4 years from the MP "Master Plan". I'm sure it has something to help out with the idiot drivers!!!!

I'm with N4S and DJ, what's that safe drive thing?!?!? Do you get a insurance deduction for it?????

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Take the Advanced Class at the Satelite Schoolcraft College Campus in Westland - the guy that runs it is a Westland Cop and he knows his sh!t - him and a guy right out of the Easyrider movie... I would definately recommend and take that class again..
Maybe WOS should take that class next year!! Might even be able to get WOS to pick up the tab.... <insert idea smilie> :hang:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.