Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Biker Appreciation Night at the Vortex in ATL, GA ... hmmm What does mud wrestling and biker appreciation night have to do with each other :scratch:

The Ring Girl

Some girls in the mud

I think there is some boob grabage here lol

Here are some buddies of mines

Me and Friends

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
XtremeRacingDiva said:
Biker Appreciation Night at the Vortex in ATL, GA ... hmmm What does mud wrestling and biker appreciation night have to do with each other :scratch:
nothing.....what's your point? :cheers:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
XtremeRacingDiva said:
Its only fair that since they have women mud wrestling for men that there should be men mud wrestling for women :lol:
OMG! You took the words right outta my mouth!!! :cheers: Here's to get the bois dirty!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Where the Jello???

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I get warned for Stick Figure drawings, yet Diva can post Camel Toe pictures??? WTF :cursin:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
XtremeRacingDiva said:

The Ring Girl

Some girls in the mud

I think there is some boob grabage here lol

Here are some buddies of mines

Me and Friends

Hey, that guy on the left in the blue/black/white jacket looks familiar, I just can't put a name to the face.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Is that one of the members from Hootie and the Blow Fish? :rofl: :crazy: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I like the card girl.... not sure about the rest of them.

I'll mud wrestle for money and hot chicks!

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Gas Man said:
I like the card girl.... not sure about the rest of them.

I'll mud wrestle for money and hot chicks!
:withstupi why not, with a nickname like Fatburg you know I'm easy on the eyes :yikes:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
XtremeRacingDiva said:
Its only fair that since they have women mud wrestling for men that there should be men mud wrestling for women :lol:

Ah, but the biker population is predominately male so, I guess women will have to deal. It's just one area where the "glass ceiling" has yet to be broken, well that and the presidency!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.