Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Mudpuppy and I have approved this message.

There has been alot of talk about what do you think about immigration, what about social security, the war in Iraq, etc. I know it is WAY early as the 04 election is presently in our minds and most will vote Bush or Kerry in 04 and what do I say about that? Who cares because I am taking over in 08 and no matter what the "man" does between now and then will be changed when I step into the White House. So I am getting an early start on the campaign trail for 08. I implore you to vote for the Necturus Maculosus (i.e. Mudpuppy) party in 08. It is your only option. Let us explore the Master Plan, as I like to call it:

Immigration - The INS will be revamped completely. New immigrants that come into this country will be required to: 1. Learn the language 2. Secure a stable job 3. Stay out of criminal trouble. There will not be any discrimantion based on creed, religion, ethnic background, etc. There will be however a 90 day trial period and if the people of the community that the said immigrant choses to reside feel they are not an asset to the community they will be immediately removed from this country period. I like to call this the Quit Dumping Your A$$holes on Us We Are Already Over Our Quota program.

Social Security - Seeing that my subspecies, Necturus Maculosus, has a very short life span we consider every second of life precious. We are adamate about the care of the young and the old both as they are the building blocks for our future and our past - please note I will discuss the dead beat parent exportation program at a later date. Therefore Social Security will not be nixxed it will be revamped completely. Wealthy companies and people will be the heart of this program - please note I will discuss Pro Atheletes Supporting Everyday People program at a later date as well. Money will be taken from the rich and funneled to the older needy people that have busted their a$$ their whole life to help make this country so great. Older people will not be forgotten and cast aside - they will be cherished and well taken care of as they should be.

The War in Iraq - this is a very simple solution. First I will pull all the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Second I will find the meanest dirtiest nastiest hardened criminals and dump them all in both these countries - part of the Cuban Rebate Program or CRP. They will be so busy trying to figure out what just hit them that they will kill themselves off. I will concentrate more on securing our own borders and country and quit spreading our resources so damn thin. We will be so powerful that not even the craziest of crazies will think for a millisecond that they will come into OUR HOUSE and desecrate it. If for some reason they do "sneak" by or hijack a plane there will be no trial, there will be no UN approval - there will be an immediate Eliminate the Family Tree of the mfrs who messed with the US instituted. That means that our Special Forces, CIA, FBI, etc. will hunt down each and every member of anyone's family that dared to desecrate our fine country. Their entire family tree and history will be wiped out completely. Then a wordwide statement will be issued that we will not be so kind the next time some idiot tries this with us.

Health Care - I will personally bitch slap each and every pharmecutical company, health care provider, etc. that thinks they can charge $100 for an aspirin and 8000% profit on prescription drugs. Immediately after the bitch slap commences I will monitor personally what is charged and for what product or service and they will be allowed a 5-10% markup just like us slaves of the auto industry are allowed to receive. They will also be monitored for performance within their field and compensated directly on their performance with bonuses for the best of the best.

Ok I don't want to get too ahead of my self and spoil the best part (which includes hostile takeovers of both Canada and Mexico with a possible follow up to Central and South America) so I will end here giving you a little taste of what the Necturus Maculosus Party is all about.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:sw: :phat: :buds: :clap: :smoke:

I agree with all above and wanted to show off some new smilies that I gave to Shan and he got up!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
:sw: :phat: :buds: :clap: :smoke:

I agree with all above and wanted to show off some new smilies that I gave to Shan and he got up!!!
:iagree: :iagree:

Rock on MP!!!, I think most of us would agree with your agenda in general, but you put it so "eloquently" that how could we say no :D

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for support.

I did want to mention also a program to create Motorcycle Only roads that we be made using tax money collected from cage drivers who have hit, killed, injuried or maimed m/c riders. I think this is by far my best program. Motorcycle Only roads with no speed limits and lots of twisties!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I'm voting a few times for him. I will use all my other names to be sure he gets every vote.

MudPuppy 08'

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
What is your stance on cops ? get rid of em all or what ? :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Thank you all for support.

I did want to mention also a program to create Motorcycle Only roads that we be made using tax money collected from cage drivers who have hit, killed, injuried or maimed m/c riders. I think this is by far my best program. Motorcycle Only roads with no speed limits and lots of twisties!

You are the man MP. So have you came up with a running mate yet??

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
You are the man MP. So have you came up with a running mate yet??
That's gotta be chris or twisty, since his better half will be the first lady!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.