Two Wheel Forums banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
9,233 Posts
I would just like to add..... I was :cry: that Disturbed is FINALLY coming to Jacksonville -- and it happens to fall during my Texas vacation in December.

HOWEVER, heartbreak immediately turned to :here: when we found out Godsmack (w/Breaking Benjamin) is playing in Tampa Thanksgiving weekend..... big ol herd of us heading down to catch the show. YAY!!! :clap:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I would just like to add..... I was :cry: that Disturbed is FINALLY coming to Jacksonville -- and it happens to fall during my Texas vacation in December.

HOWEVER, heartbreak immediately turned to :here: when we found out Godsmack (w/Breaking Benjamin) is playing in Tampa Thanksgiving weekend..... big ol herd of us heading down to catch the show. YAY!!! :clap:
Youve hit a sweet spot there, i got all the disturbed, including the live ones. Godsmack will always rule

·
Registered
9,233 Posts
Youve hit a sweet spot there, i got all the disturbed, including the live ones. Godsmack will always rule
Godsmack was here two years ago, opening for Metallica, and I missed it :cursin: (Chris went.... dammit).... and EVERYONE I know who went to the show said they were the best act they'd ever seen in concert... but they just never come here. So I'm super excited....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeahhh...that Godsmack and Metallica was kick ass when they came up here to Van 2 years ago woooo! But I think my life was complete when I saw the prince of darkness himself at Ozzfest a few years back. Hahaha then I saw him again a few years later and he could barely hold himself up :cry:

41 - 60 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.