Two Wheel Forums banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
9,233 Posts
I would just like to add..... I was :cry: that Disturbed is FINALLY coming to Jacksonville -- and it happens to fall during my Texas vacation in December.

HOWEVER, heartbreak immediately turned to :here: when we found out Godsmack (w/Breaking Benjamin) is playing in Tampa Thanksgiving weekend..... big ol herd of us heading down to catch the show. YAY!!! :clap:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I would just like to add..... I was :cry: that Disturbed is FINALLY coming to Jacksonville -- and it happens to fall during my Texas vacation in December.

HOWEVER, heartbreak immediately turned to :here: when we found out Godsmack (w/Breaking Benjamin) is playing in Tampa Thanksgiving weekend..... big ol herd of us heading down to catch the show. YAY!!! :clap:
Youve hit a sweet spot there, i got all the disturbed, including the live ones. Godsmack will always rule

·
Registered
9,233 Posts
Youve hit a sweet spot there, i got all the disturbed, including the live ones. Godsmack will always rule
Godsmack was here two years ago, opening for Metallica, and I missed it :cursin: (Chris went.... dammit).... and EVERYONE I know who went to the show said they were the best act they'd ever seen in concert... but they just never come here. So I'm super excited....

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
I saw Disturbed on last years Jeagermiester tour, and I am going to see Godsmack on devils night Ocotber 30th.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeahhh...that Godsmack and Metallica was kick ass when they came up here to Van 2 years ago woooo! But I think my life was complete when I saw the prince of darkness himself at Ozzfest a few years back. Hahaha then I saw him again a few years later and he could barely hold himself up :cry:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
GR sounds good, have to look into that me thinks, Motoxxxbabe hets all the bomb shows in B.C tho, was thinkin bout movin to PoCo soon, my friends been hastling for 6 years now.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
What song is everybody listening to right now...or the last song they played? I got my itunes on random and NAS is blastin right now.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts