Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you listen to

and do you hum to yourself on thew bike lol i do :lol: :bonk:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I listen to rock, blues, and oldies. But when I'm in my favorite twisties and there's no traffic, it feels like what ballet should be. Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" would be appropriate.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Rock, Heavy rock, punk rock, R&B, Rap, country...pop

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I listen to anything from classic rock, punk, heavy rock, rap, hip hop, oldies...I like variety, But if I had to pick one or two genres of music it would have to be classic rock and 60's Vietnam era music. (Tid bit of info on me: I'm into the Vietnam War/Conflict like a mofo. It's something I know a lot about and find it very interesting. Not only that, but I belong to a support group for POWs/MIAs. :pat: ) AND (FU Matt, cuz I know you'll call me a hippie...LOL) Gotta have The Doors, Janis Joplin, Zepplin, Pink Floyd blah blah blah...You get the picture.

BUT I also like punk. Right now I'm really into Flogging Molly. :)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i hate contry.

zepplin and floyde and skynard kind of music also rock.
my rock category goes form anything from 60s to now with modern rock like crossfade, saliva, 3 day grace and that type of shiot.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Listen to just about everything, techno, Rap, Rock, R&B, Alternative jazz, EVERYTHING.
Favorites though are: Pink Floyd, Oasis, Zeplin, Dave Matthews Band

I use to run an import music business in college, specializing in bootleg (live concerts) etc. So if you like DMB, Oasis, many other bands and want some good live stuff let me know <theres my sales pitch> LOL :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
no need to sell it. just give it for free. i dont need it, but just saying. from they type of music you listen to is sounds like ur a hippy and smoke alot. lol JK i dont judge ppl by there music casue i listen to alot of zeplin and dave matthews and i dont smoke anything and im far from a hippy.
learn the magic of torrents and youll never need to buy cds. lol

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
There is a little bit of everything that I'll listen to... but for the past year... everything new sucks... so I would rather listen to Talk radio until it starts working on my nerves.... :bash: hopefully by that time it's time to go riding... again

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
zx636r said:
no need to sell it. just give it for free. i dont need it, but just saying. from they type of music you listen to is sounds like ur a hippy and smoke alot. lol JK i dont judge ppl by there music casue i listen to alot of zeplin and dave matthews and i dont smoke anything and im far from a hippy.
learn the magic of torrents and youll never need to buy cds. lol

LMAO, yeah you got it, I am just another hippie. Thats too F'in funny. But I understand your snap judgements. I mean hell you ride a "green" Kaw, so I too have my opinions. LOL
But yes I agree, nor do I buy CD's, pretty much am able to get any songs etc for free/ download. However live bootleg concerts are not so easy to come by. SO for those that enjoy live music or might want a concert they were at on CD, its cool to have.
Now if you will excuse me I need to go water my gonja plants and then run out to the store to get some rolling paper. :spam:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
bumblebee said:
Yanni and Zamphir...they rock!!...and I have almost worn out my Slim Whitman and Boxcar Willie records... :lol:
Rock-n-roll. :thumbs:

Who is Yanni or Zamphir? rock? metal?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
2FURYUS said:
Rock-n-roll. :thumbs:

Who is Yanni or Zamphir? rock? metal?

Yanni, is basically easy listening piano/ keyboard music w/ orchestra background. <dont ask me how I know this, I smoke too much weed to listen to Yanni, right 636?> LMAO

1 - 20 of 53 Posts