Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always install www.hyperlites.com on my street bikes :dthumb: All the time I get fellow riders asking me where can they buy them.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Typical BMW mod... goes well with the heated cup holder for your mornin java!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gas Man said:
Typical BMW mod... goes well with the heated cup holder for your mornin java!
Great mod for those of us who donot like being rear ended :whistle:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Yeah yeah!! But it would look :gary: on a sportbike!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gas Man said:
Yeah yeah!! But it would look :gary: on a sportbike!!
Most bikes I see them on, are sport bikes :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
its cheaper just to tap ur front brake, you can even make ur own flashin patters. lol
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
jetskifast said:
Most bikes I see them on, are sport bikes :crazy:
Well then that's a SQUID! :sorry: :2cents:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
Well then that's a SQUID! :sorry: :2cents:
how, if he is being more safe then you then you are a squid too right :lol:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
bulldog said:
how, if he is being more safe then you then you are a squid too right :lol:
Bull sense you don't understand what a squid is, amongst other things...

There is a fine line between being safe and being a squid! You could wear a reflective traffic vest over your leather and be more safe!!! Would that be cool?

You could cover your bike with some D.O.T. red & white reflective tape to be more safe and visable... Would that be cool?

DUH!! F no!!! Get a clue!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
Bull sense you don't understand what a squid is, amongst other things...

There is a fine line between being safe and being a squid! You could wear a reflective traffic vest over your leather and be more safe!!! Would that be cool?

You could cover your bike with some D.O.T. red & white reflective tape to be more safe and visable... Would that be cool?

DUH!! F no!!! Get a clue!
haha someone got offended :chill: :lol: :dthumb: :wink:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Well once again.. Bull runnin off at the mouth basically :puke: 'in all over a good thread!! :nonod:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
Well once again.. Bull runnin off at the mouth basically :puke: 'in all over a good thread!! :nonod:
:leaving: :bash: :cursin: its funny because you post the same worthless amont of shoit i do.....but im new to rideing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gas Man said:
Bull sense you don't understand what a squid is, amongst other things...

There is a fine line between being safe and being a squid! You could wear a reflective traffic vest over your leather and be more safe!!! Would that be cool?

You could cover your bike with some D.O.T. red & white reflective tape to be more safe and visable... Would that be cool?

DUH!! F no!!! Get a clue!
Many motorcycle owner feel wearing helmet is UNCOOL :smash:
Lets hope ALL AUTO drivers see your COOL looking brake light at all time :cheers:
Personaly would feel better installing all protection, over feeling DEAD COOL :dthumb:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top