Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.racerxill.com/pages/news/images/Trigger_Record.MPG

This guy just set a guiness book record of longest motorcycle jump...a hair over 277ft!!! with some SERIOUS air. Bike is a 250 frame with a modified frame and 500cc motor...

I think Bruce Willis said it best..."yipeekiyay, mother****er!" :yikes:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
WOW!!
Did you see the boom lift in the back. From that angle he looked as if he was as highas the lift. He made it look nice though. That was as awesome as it was FRIGGIN NUTS!!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There was a news article somewhere associated with that that said he was 75' at the apex....still, that's just sick!!!!! :D

Apparently he wants to come back stateside and try to set one up to clear 300'.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Pigface1 said:
I think they're both still alive. lol

I think Rossi needs to hit a jump like that WOT on his GP bike. Get Don King on the phone. :rofl:

Man, that reminds me, a guy at the AMA races said that he was going to take his streetbike off the jump that the dirtbike Xtreme riders were going off. I told him that he was nutz, he volunteered to take it though. I don't think they let him, I didn't stick around to see that catastrophe.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
kilrgsxr750 said:
cool but its been done....now do that on a goldwing LOL

I'm with you. I'd like to see that done on a pocketbike to Sime. But what about like a bike with a sidecar? That should bee fun! I got $5K says that Gas Man will take it on the pocket bike at 300feet or better!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts