Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say here is my 1000th post so far and a $hit load more to catch up to Matt. :lol: :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See I was looking for it so I could post in it and I did a search for it but I didn't put the "s" on the end of post and it did't show it. O well. :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tippy said:
YAY!!!! :cheers: I will get there sometime

Only 991 more post to go. You can do it Tippy. :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah and I got about 400 to catch up to you DJ!! I'm not even going to try to catch Matt!! :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
boy, is this thread ever going downhill... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Good to see you have 43 more since then! You will be over 2k in no time and basically I have nothing productive to add I am just trying to boost my count as well.. lol..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gas Man said:
Yeah and I got about 400 to catch up to you DJ!! I'm not even going to try to catch Matt!! :lol:

I think you have a better chance at catching up to me then I have to catching up to Matt. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I think you have a better chance at catching up to me then I have to catching up to Matt. :D
You know that's right! Nobody is going to catch Matt!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
It's not the quantity, its the quality...you guys put up good posts, and thats the important thing....this board wouldnt function if we all just kept putting up a bunch of 1 liners after somebody makes a thread..and we all have seen boards like that. In a way, most of us are post-whores, but in the good sense of the word. TWF is fortunate to have a wealth of knowledge and experience, and is continuing to grow every week..we've got a good foundation of members here to keep Shans place rockin!!

But it is fun ragging on each other about it. :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very true Matt. What we need to do is get the rest of the ppl to sign in more and post here. I see the same ppl posting time after time all the time. We all know it. There is only a hand full of ppl that post in every thread and then a few that will sign in once in a while to post something and a few replys and then we won't see them for a few weeks. I'm lucky if I'm off of this for more then a day. And that is only because I am off and have 2 little boys that I spend all day with and do things with them. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
WE are starting to get more of a following here, and its getting better all the time....boards take a LONG time to get started, and a long time for people who are used to posting in certain forums/sites and are comfortable there..to move over to a new place. You will always have a certain group on message boards that post all the time, and those are the corp group that help make the site. But everybody's input is important, and not everybody can stay on the net like I can, or DJ, etc..because their jobs/families/etc.

I know Shan is pleased with the growth we've been experiencing and is looking forward to it continuing, and the quality people we have on here..as Chris said it once before a while back..everybody checks their egos at the door, and just comes in here to have fun and share their knowledge,and thats what its all about.

TWF is fortunate to have connections with 2WT, and in other areas. And that can only continue to help us grow.

TWF ROCKS!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, between you guys, Shan and myself we make the top 4 in postwhores then a drop to pigface for #5.

Sense we're talking about it, WOS takes up 3 of the top 10....just some more brownie points for our link!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts