Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got me a SpeedScreen windshield, smoke, for my Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pics will be up by tonite with the finished product in place. Its freekin Awesome!!!!!!!

Courtesy of CJD & and my bud GSXR750DJ :cheers:

Thanks you two!!! You rock!!! oh and, u both suck too!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
And here I thought you were going to get a jacket. ;) j/k, because I don't want CJD mad at me. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here's a couple high quality pics from my awesome camera phone :rolleyes:

but you get the idea at least..it looks freakin sweet!

word to the wise, when installing a new windscreen, watch where those little rubber welnuts fly too!!!!!!!! i lost one last nite when i was trying to install, and had to run out to the dealer today and get a little packet of them.

FYI..keeping my fingers crossed for the jacket/pants from santa.. :luck:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
OK, your professional camera is killing my eyes. Just bring it over some night so I can see in person. :D If you want, I can take some pics with my digi cam and post them for ya. :wink:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
OK, your professional camera is killing my eyes. Just bring it over some night so I can see in person. :D If you want, I can take some pics with my digi cam and post them for ya. :wink:

i gotta work tonite..but how bout tomorrow.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
Cool, I can do some in the morning when you get here. :D

rock on..thanks carrie!!!!!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
So I hear that Austin almost gave it away, when you were dropping off Jesse and big mouth walked out and yelled "Matt, your shield is in the closet" :lol: :whistle: Gotta love kids!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
So I hear that Austin almost gave it away, when you were dropping off Jesse and big mouth walked out and yelled "Matt, your shield is in the closet" :lol: :whistle: Gotta love kids!

yeah fortuntely is was alittle preoccupied looking at DJ's and didnt catch on. WHEW!! :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Damn N4S, buy CJD a digital camera for xmas so you can use it for more naked pics of her to send to me!! :drool: Oh, and for better pics of the bike!!

Oh, and take that FUGLY LP sticker off the side of the speedscreen!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gas Man said:
Damn N4S, buy CJD a digital camera for xmas so you can use it for more naked pics of her to send to me!! :drool: Oh, and for better pics of the bike!!

Oh, and take that FUGLY LP sticker off the side of the speedscreen!!!

hey shut up I like my camera phone! :lol: :lol: but yeah i know, we do need one bad.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here's some better pics..thanks dave and carrie!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
Better!!!

Yes better. And if you look really close you can still see that sticker you and I told him to take off. LOL :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Yes better. And if you look really close you can still see that sticker you and I told him to take off. LOL :)

i like my sticker..im leaving it on just to rag on gasman for a bit!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
i like my sticker..im leaving it on just to rag on gasman for a bit!! :lol:

Or untill we go down the highway at 140 and 150 and it blows off. Damn that was fun. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Or untill we go down the highway at 140 and 150 and it blows off. Damn that was fun. :)

aaahhh..yes it was...havent done that in awhile..we gotta do it again soon!!!! :redmc:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
aaahhh..yes it was...havent done that in awhile..we gotta do it again soon!!!! :redmc:

H311 yes we do. That was kick arse. :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts