Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so proud of myself. I finally put on my sliders. Now I can take turns at like 100+mph in blue jeans, boots, sweatshirt, gloves and lid and don't have to worry about ruining the bike cause the sliders will save it! :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: (it's meant as a joke. I NEVER ride WITHOUT my gear, NEVER!)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
does that slider go into where the fairing bolt went or does it go into an engine mount? very nice though.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zx636r said:
does that slider go into where the fairing bolt went or does it go into an engine mount? very nice though.

Um, I am not sure. I know the guy cut the fairing on the right side. I think it went right into a ole that was there on the left, not sure about the right though.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
r1sharknose said:
I can't believe you still have those reflectors on.That was my first mod :D
But i don't do much night riding either.

Slowly man, slowly I'm making additions and subtractions to the bike. I'm waiting on my undertail from Speedwerks so I'll probably take the reflectors off then.

But there is a small situation with that, I'm in El Paso, Texas at Ft. Bliss where it is 91degrees at 10PM and 105+degrees at 12 noon. So I'll probably use the bike anytime I need to go someplace unless it is like food shopping. Not so sure I should take the reflectors off, what's you opinion TWF members?

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Slowly man, slowly I'm making additions and subtractions to the bike. I'm waiting on my undertail from Speedwerks so I'll probably take the reflectors off then.

But there is a small situation with that, I'm in El Paso, Texas at Ft. Bliss where it is 91degrees at 10PM and 105+degrees at 12 noon. So I'll probably use the bike anytime I need to go someplace unless it is like food shopping. Not so sure I should take the reflectors off, what's you opinion TWF members?
Get rid of the reflector! It looks so much better with out it.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SVupON1 said:
The front one, down on the bottom of the forks.

Oh, ok. I'll see how it looks. The ones on the rear on going to get removed when I put the undertail on unless I like try to bolt them onto the license plate holder.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Yeah that bolt goes throught he engine mount. I installed and drilled my sliders. Nice lookin bike man. Take the freekin reflectors off though.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JK_DILLA said:
Graff i thought you were taller.
Nah man, I have to use these like specially made stilts just to reach the rear brake, gear shift, clutch and well, all the controls! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Looks good man... and is that sign like this

"BEWARE of the R6"

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gas Man said:
Looks good man... and is that sign like this

"BEWARE of the R6"

You know Gas Man, it took me a little while to realize what you are talkng about. Then I realized it. No, the "Beware" sign is actually for the three dogs that my sister has. One is a doberman, he doesn't like anyone that is not of the caucasian skin color but I don't know why. He ran after three of the guys that my brother-in-law brought home for Thanksgiving Dinner cause they lived in the barracks on base by themselves. They ran across the yard, dog running after and jumped the 4foot fence without touching it. It was kinda funny. I'm still trying to figure out why he don't like dark skinned people. I think he was abused when he was younger, that's all I can think of.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I know but I like to point out stupid stuff in the back of pics... you can always find somin funny!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gas Man said:
I know but I like to point out stupid stuff in the back of pics... you can always find somin funny!

Yeah, well just wait cause I'm gonna repaint that white cavalier next.

I'm thinkin' HOT PINK!

Kidding, don't know what color yet.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Yeah, well just wait cause I'm gonna repaint that white cavalier next.

I'm thinkin' HOT PINK!

Kidding, don't know what color yet.
Dude,
i have a cavalier also, it's a blue 4 door. It's been through hell though been crashed 2 times by my ex-wife, also stolen and recovered. But it still runs. So I'm gonna push it till it dies, I also have an Accord, but that is the one I baby.
:twfrox:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Danger H said:
Dude,
i have a cavalier also, it's a blue 4 door. It's been through hell though been crashed 2 times by my ex-wife, also stolen and recovered. But it still runs. So I'm gonna push it till it dies, I also have an Accord, but that is the one I baby.
:twfrox:
Dude, I know people with like Cavaliers with like over 300K on them. The only thing they said they've ever done that was like a major repair was replace the engine seals and gaskets.!

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Dude, I know people with like Cavaliers with like over 300K on them. The only thing they said they've ever done that was like a major repair was replace the engine seals and gaskets.!
............and people brag about import cages, I've got 250k on my 94 bird, and no probs. GM all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts