Two Wheel Forums banner

My free halloween costume

929 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Need4Speed 
#1 ·
My buddy decided to have a halloween party this year and I really didn't want to spend money on a costume. Since I was in the Air Force for 7 years and was in a mobile unit the last 3, I still had some camo paint and my uniforms. So, I threw on my old uniform, painted my face, and went to the party. Nothing like a completely free "costume". :lol: Here's my painted face.

#6 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
Do with whatcha got!! pretty smart captain. :dthumb:

and DJ, this is supposed to be a halloween thread, not ur fantasy world..

Its not my fantasy...I have done this. Have you. Opps, thats right, you don't like heights. :lol:

#7 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Its not my fantasy...I have done this. Have you. Opps, thats right, you don't like heights. :lol:

im talking about reliving your fantasy when ur past ur prime... pull up ur rocking chair, grab ur paper, and just accept the fact that ur a keyboard jockey now.. not Rambo! :rofl:

PS..and ur right, I dont like heights that much, I think its nuts jumping out of a perfectly good airplane..but thats just me :rolleyes: :lol:

#8 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
im talking about reliving your fantasy when ur past ur prime... pull up ur rocking chair, grab ur paper, and just accept the fact that ur a keyboard jockey now.. not Rambo! :rofl:

PS..and ur right, I dont like heights that much, I think its nuts jumping out of a perfectly good airplane..but thats just me :rolleyes: :lol:

I uesd to be Rambo back in the day when I was in. And didn't you tell me to leave the paper alone, its all lies in there. :lol:

#9 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
I uesd to be Rambo back in the day when I was in. And didn't you tell me to leave the paper alone, its all lies in there. :lol:
Rambo in ur own mind..but hey, we all have our moments now and then.. :wink: ok, yeah forget the papers, they all suck, just grab ur favorite, "The Has Been Weekly Crossword" and go to town.. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.