Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd introduce myself since I didnt last night :seeya:

My name is Lynda and I'm 24. I live in Glendale Arizona and no I dont have a bike ;) Nor do I know much about em. Guess you can say I'm a n00b in more way than one. :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
:welcome: Ms. Lynda. I have an Aunt (pronounced like ant for those not from the Northeast!) and Uncle that live in that same town. I haven't been there to see them yet though, is it nice? I've been to Ft. Huachuca, I liked it there (just the weather though). The town wasn't that great. Maybe when you get a bike we'll go riding together.

If you wanted to know, in my opinion, this forum is really good. Everyone is really helpful and we all get along great for the most part. I mean, you can't fault someone for liking Kawasaki ( :lol: 636r) rather than Yamaha, Honda or Suzuki!

Oops, my name is Bryan, if you wanted to know or anyone else for that matter.

·
Registered
941 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
Figured I'd introduce myself since I didnt last night :seeya:

My name is Lynda and I'm 24. I live in Glendale Arizona and no I dont have a bike ;) Nor do I know much about em. Guess you can say I'm a n00b in more way than one. :dthumb:
When are you getting yourself 2 wheels would be the appropriate question at this point.........I think!! Welcome to the forum. It's crazy around here sometimes!!! :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
What's up hottie! :D

Again :welcome:

You'll like it here!

Get yourself some 2 wheeled fun!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
My name is Lynda and I'm 24. I live in Glendale Arizona and no I dont have a bike ;) Nor do I know much about em. Guess you can say I'm a n00b in more way than one. :dthumb: [/FONT][/COLOR]
You're really making your rounds.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

RacingDiva, thanks for letting me know...I was starting to wonder what that stuff on my leg was :p

·
Registered
941 Posts
XtremeRacingDiva said:
:welcome:

:luck: with these guys...get use to white stuff being on the bottom of your leg... we got a lotta leg humpers here :lol:
Better on your leg then in your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO, I DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
XtremeRacingDiva said:
:welcome:

:luck: with these guys...get use to white stuff being on the bottom of your leg... we got a lotta leg humpers here :lol:

Hey! Easy there Diva...we're not all Leg Humpers here! I am more interested in getting to know "you" as a person. Its all about the personality.

Oh, and some of us are compulsive liars too!!! LMAO

Welcome! :welcome:

·
Banned
474 Posts
Ace said:
Hey! Easy there Diva...we're not all Leg Humpers here! I am more interested in getting to know "you" as a person. Its all about the personality.

Oh, and some of us are comulsive liers too!!! LMAO

Welcome! :welcome:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :iagree:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
chev said:
Smooth Gasman....you know how to wheel em in don't you!?!?!?!?!?!

Kidding bro.
I learned it all from you... you are my reproducing mentor!!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Welcome PhoenixGirlie! Glad to have ya here. If you need a bike just PM jeeps, he has extras. :whistle:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
and enjoy all the inuendos!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
and if u need any pointers on how to post jsut about anything u can imagine jsut ask GAS MAN he has a reply for anythign u got to say. LOL

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
zx636r said:
and if u need any pointers on how to post jsut about anything u can imagine jsut ask GAS MAN he has a reply for anythign u got to say. LOL
ohh I'm afraid...very...very...afraid :yikes: :leaving: :lol:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
zx636r said:
ok ill post whore a little

o BTW post up some pics of yourself :)

lol @ post whore

I did post a pic...duh...my avatar
<~~~~~~~~~ :lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts