Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
:yikes: Holy Crap! That looks faaaaast!! Sweet! :dthumb:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's a damn nice look Kaw.... :drool:

Good to see team green representin!!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Nice Very Nice...&... :phat: How long did it take you to get it just the way you wanted...

- :dthumb:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all for the compliments on the bike...it took about 8 weeks to build...since they dont make crap for the zx 10r i had ot have alot of things made.... As for 1/4 mile times itll be a while since Im up in Mass and its still snowing every couple of days...Right now im in the middle of doing up a 99 gsxr 750 for my GF itll be all peral white paint with blue tint and the fram and rims and forks triple treesect ect ect will be done in a baby blue since she just bought the outfit from Icon to match the bike it shuld look good

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im out of Lowell are are u from mass? are u famialiar with motorcylenight bike show we have here in lowell every tues night during the summer... we average between 450 bike too 1200 bike every tues... check it out at www.motorcyclenight.com

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
I used to live in Haverhill but joined the Air Force and live in Vegas now. I bought my first bike last august and put 8500 miles on already. Lowell is trash, go Sox, go Pats!!

·
Registered
955 Posts
rdwarrior80 said:
Im out of Lowell are are u from mass? are u famialiar with motorcylenight bike show we have here in lowell every tues night during the summer... we average between 450 bike too 1200 bike every tues... check it out at www.motorcyclenight.com
my daughter goes to umass-lowell, let me know this summer when u go up to new england dragway, ill be there with my vette and my buddies 8 second busa will be there too...

your bike looks great...

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
I Was Just Messin With You. I Had To Work At The Speedy For A Week One Time. It Was Close To Lawrence. Not Sure Exactly Where It Was Any More But It Wasn't In The Best Of Neighborhoods. I've Partied At Umass And That Area Wasn't Bad, From What I Can Remember-which Isn't Much If You Know What I Mean. Nothing Personel Bro.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Very sharp! :dthumb: :drool: :drool:
I prefer corners over straight lines and Suzuki over Kawasaki but, I would park that in my garage! :wink: :dthumb: :drool: :twfrox:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Hell ya post osme 1/4 mi times on her.....
and its a bauty.. im not into huge swingarms.. but **** line her up agianst a busa with a stock arm and its gonna get OWNED!!!!!!!! GO GREEN!

what size rear tire is that??????

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
but **** line her up agianst a busa with a stock arm and its gonna get OWNED!!!!!!!! QUOTE]

you do mean the BUSA is gonna get owned right? :here:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
zx636r said:
ScottSellersUNR said:
but **** line her up agianst a busa with a stock arm and its gonna get OWNED!!!!!!!! QUOTE]

you do mean the BUSA is gonna get owned right? :here:
:here: :skep: I don't know about that unless that bottle is hooked up! :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts