Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

SEOUL, Korea -- The X-ray picture shows a 5-centimeter nail stuck in an unidentified South Korean patient's skull Thursday, Dec. 2, 2004. According to a Seoul hospital, doctors found the nail after the man came to the hospital, complaining about a severe headache. They speculate that the nail stuck in the man's head four years ago in an accident but the man didn't know about it. The nail was removed in a surgery last Saturday.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I don't know what he was consuming...but I gotta have me some if you can take a 2" nail into the head and not feel it!! That would make some party favor for the Gap Trip!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
u'd think u might have gotten this checked out sooner.. :willy:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
They speculate that the nail stuck in the man's head four years ago in an accident but the man didn't know about it. The nail was removed in a surgery last Saturday.[/QUOTE]

FOUR YEARS???????? How the hell can you go four years and not KNOW that you have a nail in your head???? How could you go ONE DAY without knowing you have a nail in your head???

·
Registered
392 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
FOUR YEARS???????? How the hell can you go four years and not KNOW that you have a nail in your head???? How could you go ONE DAY without knowing you have a nail in your head???

:iagree: :withstupi :iagree: :withstupi

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
How in the world could you not know that you have a nail stuck in your head for 4 yrs. :bash:

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
How in the world could you not know that you have a nail stuck in your head for 4 yrs. :bash:
well with a nail stuck in your head, maybe you don't know alot of things anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts