Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 707 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks jeeps, it was giving me fits for some reason. computers... pffft!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Grafixx01 said:
Bimoto? (sp). you guys know which I mean...
yes its a Bimota. A BIMOTA SB8K.An somewhat obscure and hard to find bike but soooo nice. They borrow all thier motors (mostly suzukis and some ducatis) and reengineer the rest. The sb8R is even hotter looking but i couldnt find a pic until today. THE 'R' version....

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
yes its a Bimota. A BIMOTA SB8K.An somewhat obscure and hard to find bike but soooo nice. They borrow all thier motors (mostly suzukis and some ducatis) and reengineer the rest. The sb8R is even hotter looking but i couldnt find a pic until today. THE 'R' version....

I WAS RIGHT.... Sheesh, I get that right (well besides the spelling) and I guessed when we were going to get our 1000 member. Was I right on when Gas Man was gonna get 10K posts? Cause if I was, then I think that is deserving of "TWF Resident Psychic"! :2cents:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Grafixx01 said:
I WAS RIGHT.... Sheesh, I get that right (well besides the spelling) and I guessed when we were going to get our 1000 member. Was I right on when Gas Man was gonna get 10K posts? Cause if I was, then I think that is deserving of "TWF Resident Psychic"! :2cents:
you got the make right, Ive got another for you psychic... :cheers:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
guess THIS bike

I used to have one of these with straight bars. The motor gives it away. Make, model, and close to the year, since they were sold in america for a very short time.

1 - 20 of 707 Posts