Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why dont people here adress by names??? it just sounds kinda childish to me to have guys sayin like "hey bulldog" "what Spark Plug"

idk lol it just my :2cents: :lol:

by the way what are all of your names lol just curious

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
leave it to bulldog to come up w/ this thread :lol: Its ok to address people by their real names from time to time..never use last names of course...but when forums get bigger, its harder to remember everyones name, especially the newer ones..

and besides, I like saying..Hey Gas !!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
my new thread-

New Thread " Why do we have to type?" just messin bulldog.

im sure being a little anonymous is preferable on the WWW.

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
i kinda thought about that, if i did end up going to the carlise ride, i wouldnt kno what to call anyone, i think hey "bulldog" in the middle of a crowd would be a lil weird :screwy: i am sure to get some looks yelling spark plug too :skep:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I understand Bull... when us in WOS meet people for the first time on a ride... we have to double introduce ourselves.... like "Yeah what's up.. my name is Chris aka Gas Man"

Alot of times its a secrurity thing... and like N4S said it is hard to remember everybodies name!

Not a bad thread Bull... the idea is flawed but it will be interesting to see what people say...

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
drewpy said:
i kinda thought about that, if i did end up going to the carlise ride, i wouldnt kno what to call anyone, i think hey "bulldog" in the middle of a crowd would be a lil weird :screwy: i am sure to get some looks yelling spark plug too :skep:
thats what i am sayin! :lol: shan acted quick on that one lol

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I'm not fond of posting name and pictures of me on the WWW.
I have and will again I'm sure.
Just to many out there that could make things wrong.

BTW
David aka jeeps84 most places on the WWW.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gas Man said:
I understand Bull... when us in WOS meet people for the first time on a ride... we have to double introduce ourselves.... like "Yeah what's up.. my name is Chris aka Gas Man"

Alot of times its a secrurity thing... and like N4S said it is hard to remember everybodies name!

Not a bad thread Bull... the idea is flawed but it will be interesting to see what people say...
yep well what can i say :whistle:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
leave it to bulldog to come up w/ this thread :lol: Its ok to address people by their real names from time to time..never use last names of course...but when forums get bigger, its harder to remember everyones name, especially the newer ones..and besides, I like saying..Hey Gas !!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:
our forum aint big but if you notice almost everyone has there name in the SIG

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
My... whatever do you mean... I have always been called Low... or some other derivative...so it's natural for me to hear Low in a crowd...That's what I'm known as that's what I go by... It's might be a little different for PigFace... but you never know... :twfrox:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
2FURYUS said:
Bull you started this thread and I don't see your name posted? :skep:
Bull is Cody and it's in his sig, just as he stated about most peoples names...

·
Registered
941 Posts
Wouldn't be weird for me to hear "Chev" in a crowd or what it was shortened from...my original nickname "Chevitz". I still run into people from college that only knew me as Chevitz and couldn't tell you my first name if their life depended on it.......it's along the same lines as what Twisty was saying............the less people know about me...the better!!!!!!! Even in WOS land (when it's just the club), we all know each others real names too but everyone is called by their nickname.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
If I was in a crowed and somebody yelled JEEPS!
I would look.
Everybody else would be looking for some 4X4's :lol:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts