Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the season comes to an end (2 races to go), I thought I'd get some friendly discussion started as we close out the 2004 season. OK, maybe not all friendly talk. I can't wait to see the 97 have problems tomorrow. WIth that and another with for the 8.....................I can smell another championship for an Earnhardt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Since Twisty loves NASCAR so much what is he going to do after it ends this year? Is he going to be able to make it through the winter without it? We all hope so. LOL :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
im not much of a nascar fan, not an avid follower, but I watch it from time to time.

Matt Kenseth!!!!!!!!!! #17 Rocks!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,654 Posts
chev said:
As the season comes to an end (2 races to go), I thought I'd get some friendly discussion started as we close out the 2004 season. OK, maybe not all friendly talk. I can't wait to see the 97 have problems tomorrow. WIth that and another with for the 8.....................I can smell another championship for an Earnhardt.

Thank god!!! I hate Nascar..... :redevil:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
I would SERIOUSLY love to see Twisty against a full out NASCAR on a nascar oval track!! That would rock!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gas Man said:
I would SERIOUSLY love to see Twisty against a full out NASCAR on a nascar oval track!! That would rock!!!
Twisty wouldn't do too good. Those things are fast....scary fast. Sorry bro but you wouldn't be able to stay with him.

Who cares anyway, JR looked like a$$ yesterday and can't win this thing anyway!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,654 Posts
chev said:
Twisty wouldn't do too good. Those things are fast....scary fast. Sorry bro but you wouldn't be able to stay with him.

Who cares anyway, JR looked like a$$ yesterday and can't win this thing anyway!!

But if you put them on a track with some turns I would show them wants up..... :smash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
chev said:
Who cares anyway, JR looked like a$$ yesterday and can't win this thing anyway!!

yeah, i was surprised with that too... :puke: ..was watching espn yesterday and looks like either busch, johnson or gordon...whats JR down by like, 72 points or something with 1 or 2 races to go ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah, i was surprised with that too... :puke: ..was watching espn yesterday and looks like either busch, johnson or gordon...whats JR down by like, 72 points or something with 1 or 2 races to go ?

yep, 72 points out. No real chance anymore.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top