Two Wheel Forums banner

NASCAR - as the season comes to a close

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  chev 
#1 ·
As the season comes to an end (2 races to go), I thought I'd get some friendly discussion started as we close out the 2004 season. OK, maybe not all friendly talk. I can't wait to see the 97 have problems tomorrow. WIth that and another with for the 8.....................I can smell another championship for an Earnhardt.

#7 ·
chev said:
As the season comes to an end (2 races to go), I thought I'd get some friendly discussion started as we close out the 2004 season. OK, maybe not all friendly talk. I can't wait to see the 97 have problems tomorrow. WIth that and another with for the 8.....................I can smell another championship for an Earnhardt.

Thank god!!! I hate Nascar..... :redevil:

#12 ·
Gas Man said:
I would SERIOUSLY love to see Twisty against a full out NASCAR on a nascar oval track!! That would rock!!!
Twisty wouldn't do too good. Those things are fast....scary fast. Sorry bro but you wouldn't be able to stay with him.

Who cares anyway, JR looked like a$$ yesterday and can't win this thing anyway!!

#13 ·
chev said:
Twisty wouldn't do too good. Those things are fast....scary fast. Sorry bro but you wouldn't be able to stay with him.

Who cares anyway, JR looked like a$$ yesterday and can't win this thing anyway!!

But if you put them on a track with some turns I would show them wants up..... :smash:

#15 ·
chev said:

yeah, i was surprised with that too... :puke: ..was watching espn yesterday and looks like either busch, johnson or gordon...whats JR down by like, 72 points or something with 1 or 2 races to go ?

#17 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah, i was surprised with that too... :puke: ..was watching espn yesterday and looks like either busch, johnson or gordon...whats JR down by like, 72 points or something with 1 or 2 races to go ?

yep, 72 points out. No real chance anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.