1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
349 Posts
You allready have one installed on that bike. It's on the right clip on. just twist it back really fast, and your plate instantly flips down the face the road.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Those are all ok... is that first one a LCD one? Those LCD ones are the best... at least for my :2cents:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
DAN DUBEAU said:
You allready have one installed on that bike. It's on the right clip on. just twist it back really fast, and your plate instantly flips down the face the road.
:lol:

I don't have any of those, but I don't run from cops, either.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
I got a VFX one w/ LED's. You have to flip it manually though. Not sure if they make it for an 05 yet. If you click on "my two wheeled photos" you can see mine. the profile pics are folded up and then one w/ it down. They go for like 160 w/ the blinker mounts and cheaper without the mounts which you don't need cuz of the intergrated blinkers you gots.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the "welcome" guys !

I like the idea of the VFX kit, but I can't reach far enough back to manually flip the plate down while riding.
I'd have to set up some type of remote way of flipping the plate up and down.

Although I like the idea of the "flip up" kits, their hardware is visible when down and could be questioned when visually inspected.

I like the idea of the license pkate cover that blacks out with the push of a button and then can return to visible with no obvious visual hardware.
Before I spend the $175 for the LED blackout kit, I'd let to get some feedback from those who have tested it or seen it in action.

Thanks for any info.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
:welcome: 427 C6 :twfrox:
That Wright grip does wonders for making the whole bike disappear.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
427 C6 said:
Thanks for the "welcome" guys !

I like the idea of the VFX kit, but I can't reach far enough back to manually flip the plate down while riding.
I'd have to set up some type of remote way of flipping the plate up and down.

Although I like the idea of the "flip up" kits, their hardware is visible when down and could be questioned when visually inspected.

I like the idea of the license pkate cover that blacks out with the push of a button and then can return to visible with no obvious visual hardware.
Before I spend the $175 for the LED blackout kit, I'd let to get some feedback from those who have tested it or seen it in action.

Thanks for any info.

Do a google on "FastTags". They have a toggle switch that you mount on your triple that flips the plate up and down.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That is GREAT Roach! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.