Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of buying a full Micron Exhaust for my Busa. Does anybody have experience with the full set up ? Pro's ? Con's? anything alot better ? HP gains ? (Yes, I am getting a power commander mapped for this system) Is it worth it ? Any info will help. Thanks :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i think i will kick a$$ and im guessing at least 10hp, im gonna bet on 15hp thou.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Full system of any brand will be an improvement over the pig exhaust on it from the factory!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Full system of any brand will be an improvement over the pig exhaust on it from the factory!
:withstupi

You'll love the Micron pipes...

·
Registered
893 Posts
14funs750 said:
I was thinking of buying a full Micron Exhaust for my Busa. Does anybody have experience with the full set up ? Pro's ? Con's? anything alot better ? HP gains ? (Yes, I am getting a power commander mapped for this system) Is it worth it ? Any info will help. Thanks :thumbs:
There *is* stuff that is better, but you have to decide how much money you want to spend and what you are looking to get out of it. If you are looking to get really nice hp gains, you'd want an Arata, but they are NOT cheap. Ti Force is really nice also. It all comes down to whether you want to spend the $$$ for the "ferrari" of an exhaust system, or if you have a budget and just want to get the most out of your exhaust with the budget you have. Stock systems are getting better and better, and the power increases are getting tougher to find. Can't wait to see what stock systems are like in a couple of years. Also, jeeps is right, any full system will probably give you more than you already have. :)

--Laura

·
Registered
35 Posts
Full System

SpeedWerks.com said:
There *is* stuff that is better, but you have to decide how much money you want to spend and what you are looking to get out of it. If you are looking to get really nice hp gains, you'd want an Arata, but they are NOT cheap. Ti Force is really nice also. It all comes down to whether you want to spend the $$$ for the "ferrari" of an exhaust system, or if you have a budget and just want to get the most out of your exhaust with the budget you have. Stock systems are getting better and better, and the power increases are getting tougher to find. Can't wait to see what stock systems are like in a couple of years. Also, jeeps is right, any full system will probably give you more than you already have. :)

--Laura
CORRECT! WHAT SHE SAID ........MAY THE TI-FORCE BE WITH YOU

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:drool: on those pics :drool:

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
I've heard the Micron on other Busas and it sounds great. The HP gains are real too, I think you'll love it. :here: :here: :here: :here:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Not to JACK the thread...but Black, what are those pics from?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I see Twisty is changing sides AGAIN! I thought you were a total Yosh man!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I can understand that! But why change out the pipe on the 750 if it still has a good yosh on it?

I notice everything!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts