Two Wheel Forums banner

Need some help!

3K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  jeeps84 
#1 ·
where is tbe best place to look for used bikes online? i have looked at a couple of web sites wasnt to helpful, they werent set up that great... can anyone help?

#13 ·
Cutie4gsxr750 said:
thanks for all the help, we can get rid of this thread if ya would like :)
Nah...It could help someone else out some other time...but in the mean time we can turn it into a :whore: thread :lol: ...until it get so :jacked: and so bad a mod needs to lock it! :whistle:

#17 ·
Cutie4gsxr750 said:
you are DA MAN YA BABY! I HAVE A PIC NOW UNDER MY NAME!!! SO TELL ME WHAT yA GUYS THINK!!!!! :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :whore: :whore:
honestly...it needs color! :lol: I tried to add some tone or color, but it just wasn't turning out too well. I did "despeckle" the pic some It looks a little better that way. But its better than no avitar right? :lol:

#19 ·
Cutie4gsxr750 said:
well what do you think about this one then...
hmmm.. :drool: :lol: I actually like the first one better...I don't know why. The 2nd one looks ok, but there is just something about the first one I like.

#22 ·
here's this pic fixed for ya tho. I tried to get as much of the dots out as I could with out fadeing out the pic too much. It looks a little better.
you can use this pic for your profile pic if you want. also..you can :jacked: if you want...it's your own thread! :lol:

#24 ·
Cutie4gsxr750 said:
okay thank you, here is a link to my web page if you have never seen it and for the people who have never really talked to me a chance for them to get to know me a lil better... !

http://hometown.aol.com/flipflopgirl750/index.html

everyone visit so my hit counter keeps going up thanks !
also..another hint...you can copy your homepage shortcut into your public profile under homepage. Like mine.

we really need to get your signature fixed next!

#26 ·
Cutie4gsxr750 said:
lol what is wrong with my sig, gesh you are pickin on me
eeehh I donno, it could just use something eye catching...i donno its your preference. I think it's just the < in it. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.