Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, laugh if you wish, pocketbike racing is taking off like you cannot imagine!
i ate it last night running practice laps and am now looking for gloves and a full leather suit - the suit i am planning to get is below, so i need gloves to match that will also offer plenty of protection - but i am also on a budget - as this suit is probably going to cost $400 and that is a bit higher than i originally wanted to spend anyway

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
We all understand that when you have a budget to watch you try as much as possible. But when its talking about your skin being riped off or not I think $400 is pretty cheap compared to the hospital bills.

I understand about the budget. Just messing with you.

Here is a site that has a lot of gloves and nice prices for you as well.

http://www.motorhelmets.com/htm1/apparel-street-gloves-table.htm

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
trust me, i know a little about the skin ripping off thing - i have 2 scraped up shoulders, both my forearms and my left knee and my left pinky finger have a chunk taken out! this is why i wish for a full leather suit with gloves - then a pair of racing "shoes"/boots to protect my "piggies"

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Smart idea there. :thumbs: :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Listen I have a full set of leathers and gloves for my big bike and pocketbike. They are the best investment you can make while riding a bike of any size. I've low sided on both bikes and they have saved my hide on both bikes...

:2cents:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
big bikes, little bikes..crashes all hurt :sob: ...smart move with the gear!!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I think we need to get some then Matt. We need to keep our hide. :thumbs:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
$400 for a set of leathers is a steal, where are you getting them?

I have some Alpinestar GP+ gloves I bought at Helmet Harbor in Gilbert, great gloves.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
New Enough has great stuff !!! There customer service is very good too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts