Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my 1 piece suit and man is it stiff i can't imagine riding with this thing on, as i can hardly sit on tge couch wearing it
so...... i need some quick break in procedures
anyone, anyone, bueller?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
dont have a 1 piece suit, so sorry, cant help ya on that one...u sure u got the right size ? ;) I do know that in general, new leather is stiff, just like when you buy new sneakers, it takes time to break them in, just by normal use.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Wear it in your home and walk around. A good sweating or two will work it loose for you and you'll be good to go. The longer you wear it the better it will feel on you. Same on new leather gloves. You have to wear then to break them in right. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Chase the woman around the bedroom a few times after doing a complete body workout!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
chicks dig guys in leather right!! yeah, good idea chris!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Heres a pic of Matt in his leathers when he is out and having fun.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
:jacked: :spam: :jacked: :spam: :jacked:

now stop looking at urself in the mirror and help out this poor guy with his new leathers... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Borrow your friends bike, drive really fast and jump off.

Yeah...thats what you do. Can I use your bike to try it out??? :D :crazy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'll ya on this. When I come out there, I'll let you sit on back in your leather and jump off the back of my bike. Do some skitchin then just let go and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Yeah...thats what you do. Can I use your bike to try it out??? :D :crazy:
Let me think about it - no. How about now? No. Maybe Dyno will let you when he comes down.. lol. He always tells me no when I say let me try sh!t on his R6 but he may let you.. :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well, it looks like it's too small!
i contacted the seller on ebay and he has been more than thorough on helping me, so it looks like my best option is to try and sell this one!

thanks for all the input guys,

any ducati owners wanna buy it? :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ah that sux man..sorry it didnt fit right, but u'll be able to unload it pretty quick on ebay, no doubt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts