Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
u are amazing...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ShanMan14 said:
That's awesome! Forgive my ignorance with this sort of thing, but is that chalk or water colors?

its black ink, markers, pastels and white paint in some places

cheers

Jin

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lucky said:
i was reading a little on your site and was wondering do you only email copies and not ship the original.
yeah i send a very high res image that you can print.

when the pic is printed on photopaper... it looks exactly the same as the original. I dont sell the copies of racers drawings like this one though, its just a sample.. only personal drawings of someone's bike or car..

Jin

·
Registered
175 Posts
In my opinion i would be more interested in the original. is that out of the question is someone would want that. Just for future reference in case someone wants it.

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Nice stuff! :dthumb:

How bout one of that Jacques guy on the Kawasaki over the weekend, sliding it around a wet ass corner trying to catch Rossi? Just a request! hehe

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lucky said:
In my opinion i would be more interested in the original. is that out of the question is someone would want that. Just for future reference in case someone wants it.

its possible, but it would cost much more, + the shipping ( i live in Russia in Moscow )... No its not out of the question, but of course it'd be more expensive.. And the price difference would not make it reasonable to buy the original.. since the print you make yourself is just as good ( you can ask any of my clients )

Jin

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Russia?

Russia in the house!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.